Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 227votes)

Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu.

Alt Names: alt ヤンキーは異世界で精霊に愛されます。alt 양아치는 이세계에서 정령에게 사랑받고 있습니다alt Yankee is loved by spirits in a different world
Author: Kuroi Heiho
Artist: Sasaki Akane
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: While trying to save a child who was going to be run over by a truck, Manai Zero loses his life. When he wakes up even though he should have lost his life, Manai is given the choice of being reincarnated, but in a different world, with a power called "Beloved by Spirits".

A world of magic and sprites, monsters and adventures!

Raws : https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/462000159
Go to Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

219 Comments

The moment I saw those cute little creatures, I knew I would hit that follow button!

Another isekai genre, but dem spirits are cute. Will try following.

Truck-san, we need to talk about this whole "sending people to other worlds thing".

And on this day we Morn for Fire4work who sadly passed away after being hit by a truck while he was working on his computer.

Truck-san, we need to talk about this whole "sending people to other worlds thing".

What if it's all on purpose? Like the truck driver is an emissary of dimensions and he's assigned different people to run over so that they can be sent to worlds that need them? And all the while he has to evade the police for running over countless cliche otaku protagonists? 

...I smell a story...

Anyone know if this is from a light novel?

It's published by Alpha Polis so yea, it's probably a light novel.

Anyone know if this is from a light novel?

i'd like to believe how he died was a yu yu hakusho reference and not just rolling with the cliche

I have no idea what the story description is trying to convey. I've read it 3 times now and all I get is it is an another world story and truck-kun makes an appearance. But whatever, I'll give it a read.

It's only me or the synopsis doesn't make any sense ?

Google translation at its finest.

You mean the other way around...

Maybe someone should write an Isekai based on Truck-kun's motivations. Cause he certainly gets around.

Another one bites the truck...

Not if you're misquoting a song lyric.

It's only me or the synopsis doesn't make any sense ?

I have no idea what the story description is trying to convey. I've read it 3 times now and all I get is it is an another world story and truck-kun makes an appearance. But whatever, I'll give it a read.

Really waiting this one, thanks

And yet another isekai. His cheat skill is resting bitch face.

I'll continue to read even if it just for those cute little creatures alone.

Hope we make it past the first few chapters. Seems fluffy potential.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics