Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 227votes)

Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu.

Alt Names: alt ヤンキーは異世界で精霊に愛されます。alt 양아치는 이세계에서 정령에게 사랑받고 있습니다alt Yankee is loved by spirits in a different world
Author: Kuroi Heiho
Artist: Sasaki Akane
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: While trying to save a child who was going to be run over by a truck, Manai Zero loses his life. When he wakes up even though he should have lost his life, Manai is given the choice of being reincarnated, but in a different world, with a power called "Beloved by Spirits".

A world of magic and sprites, monsters and adventures!

Raws : https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/462000159
Go to Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

219 Comments

oVgKQ-0v.jpg

"Ah, it seems I am needed once again."

Truck-ku... TRUCK-SAMAAAAAAA!!!!

The protag reminds me of the MC from midori no hibi.

Not super happy about the harem tag, but the start was pretty fun so I'm looking forward to more.

The whole introducton is just a rip off of yu yu hakusho....

oVgKQ-0v.jpg

"Ah, it seems I am needed once again."

Best thing in this chapter, is that even god is scared of his face.

Truck-san, Bus senpai, and Train jii-san actually administrator of reincarnation and world transmigration
I'm still waiting for Truck-san being hit by train and reincarnated as a three-wheeler and bringing industrial revolution in a world tour by magic

So Isekai+Yankee.

Although the first chapter was kinda medicore and emotionless I'll still give it a try. Might turn out to be good and I love Yankees.

I tried to google it really fast but is this an adaptation of a novel?

So we meet again, Truck-san.

I am now convinced that ISIS reads isekai manga and borrowed the idea of "trucking" from the japanese

Also please please give us an an assertive MC for once - but that probably won't happen.

So this is what would happen if Makoto Naegi grows his spunk too much. :P

And Godbless those spirits, i want to collect them all! :D

Bus-senpai is more an emissary of love. He gets rid of romantic rivals and helps people realize their true feelings. Or occasionally complicates things with a heaping helping of amnesia. Through brute force, of course.

Actually, Bus-senpai had long been employed at Gensokyo.

Truck-kun strikes again. I wonder when he'll get tired of sending people to other worlds. It's been an annoying fad already.

I mean it does make sense for a Truck to be the Avatar of Cross-Dimensional Travel as they are primarily used to Ship and Move Products.

Though I suppose it would make more sense for it to be A Bus.

Bus-senpai is more an emissary of love. He gets rid of romantic rivals and helps people realize their true feelings. Or occasionally complicates things with a heaping helping of amnesia. Through brute force, of course.

Truck-san, again.

It must be scary to be a japanese mc.

"Reincarnation Yankee who brought in a lot of dwarfs, popular warmth fantasy that sweeps the other world, a long-awaited comic carnation!"

am i having a stroke?

So...

I read that description...

I read it again...

I tried reading it slower a third time, then noticed blood coming out of my ears.

This happen to anyone else trying to decipher that description or just me?

Yes, I failed cognition to grasp position of description.

> long-awaited comic carnation

long-awaited by who? also lol the entire description

So...

I read that description...

I read it again...

I tried reading it slower a third time, then noticed blood coming out of my ears.

This happen to anyone else trying to decipher that description or just me?

Meh.

I mean it does make sense for a Truck to be the Avatar of Cross-Dimensional Travel as they are primarily used to Ship and Move Products.

Though I suppose it would make more sense for it to be A Bus.

It seems like quite a few people here, myself included, are more interested in the this truck which is literally a vehicle for transmigration.

Seriously, maybe there's a shinigami or something behind the wheel whose job it is to mow down certain people at intersections to send

them to fantasy worlds in an effort to balance them, as Radicool21 pointed out. That would actually be a pretty neat story. 

Also, along those lines, maybe the guy who was run over by Deadpool in the Zamboni is in one of these worlds.

It's not too often I see the scene of an isekai MC seeing their own funeral. Poor imouto-chan.

But man this looks cute and fluffy AF I want to see more of this.

Has potential. Also those isekai titles are getting weirder and weirder.

Page 4 tells me there's a kuudere maid, a tsundere warrior and a happy go lucky dojjiko (mage?).

Not bad for a harem.

Though I doubt he ever gets any.

The MC in Arifureta at least got some with his vampire loli. That was at least something (though the LN got boring afterward).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics