Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 34votes)

Sokuhi Shigan!: Road to Bath

Alt Names: alt 側妃志願!alt Sokuhi Shigan!
Author: Yukinaga Maki
Artist: Fujiwara Rika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: While Aida Kiyoka is working at her part-time cleaning job, she suddenly trips to a parallel universe. A kind lady takes her in and she begins her new life there. However she faces one big problem, normal households in this world do not have bathtubs! As a person who has an unusual love for cleanliness and loves taking baths, for Kiyoka this is an utterly unbearable situation. However, one day, she hears that the King is recruiting a side consort. She thinks, ‘If I become a consort, won’t I be able to have baths every day?’ and immediately applies. A unique trip fantasy, about a girl who loves to clean and her road to her dreamed bath.

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/330000160/
Go to Sokuhi Shigan!: Road to Bath Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

no wonder the art looks familiar...

We really need a "Isekai" Tag.

Well the place (is this magazine or is this a webcomic site?) where this manga is published (Regina, AlphaPolis) is kinda specialized in publishing Isekai manga (which I believe most of them are adapted from LN) mmm...

And I love how her main objective right now is to take a bath no matter the cost mmm...

I'm still waiting for newly translated chapters of 'ascendance of a bookworm'...

this setting is promising

and i like the mc

followed

So, for being a "not-cleanfreak" she essentially sold her body just to take a bath... I don't even...

bath is love

bath is life

So, for being a "not-cleanfreak" she essentially sold her body just to take a bath... I don't even...

Many women are willing to do that if they get to live a life of luxury. Even in the modern world, the most attractive quality in a man is how much money he has. That's why you'll see models married to fat ugly slobs with a lot of money.

i honestly kinda love the set up. 

We really need a "Isekai" Tag.

Desperation man. Desperation.

Oh gee. I wonder who the king is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. Wonder how the author discussed the idea with the editor. Like,

"I wanna get the heroine hitched with a prince."

"Gotta get her to the palace then. Let's find some pretext."

"Ughh... looking for a place to take a civilized dump?"

Sure.

I'd let her clean my bathroom.

Seems promising.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics