Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 89votes)

Crows

Alt Names: alt クローズalt Crows: Bouya Harumichi, Furukawa Osamu Kaikouhenalt Crows: Busou Sensen Reimeihenalt 热血高校alt Kargalaralt Вороны
Author: Takahashi Hiroshi
Artist: Takahashi Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Bouya Harumichi is a new transfer student to Suzuran all-boys high school, a place where only the worst delinquents assemble. Due to its large amount of delinquents who are hated by the general people for their inauspiciousness, similarly to crows, it is also known as "Crows High School".

Harumichi is an insanely strong fighter but has an irresponsible personality. How will he act in this new environment where everyone is a delinquent?

Due to its high popularity in Japan there are four extra manga stories related to this series and 2 live action movies.
Go to Crows Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window NamelessMapler
  • 6 Replies

50 Comments

oh come on!
more more
give me more
oh come on!
more more
give me more
and so i'll get to see Harumichi in action!!

yes... take the call....:)
The day the third generation comes....
digging your own grave, are you now kai?
I never noticed this on batato before. Always read elsewhere. Thank you.
Pretty good series. The old art style and environment may take a while to get use to, but this isn't a bad manga. It was comedic, fights are good, and characters are special in their own way.
aww... passing the torch...
Did bouya just lose!?
Bouya will vipe the floor with them... literally speaking!! : )
aww... will the senior delinquents get their ass kicked?

i don't like to see bouya or kurotaki lose!!
this is just freakingly awesome!!

man! now i have to wait for the updates!
This is old school.. SO old school.. and so epically awesome..
To think that someone grew up reading this is also ........ ....... : )
Much better than worst
So classic <3
no i didn't take it from elek media komputindo, my translator is translate it form the RAW.
lol, is it a straight scanlating from Elex Media computindo's work?
More Crows! Yay!
so freakin epic
You mean the extras after Crows?

There's
Crows Gaiden (story line takes place before Crows)
Crows the Aftermath (takes place after Crows)

Worst has the extra:
Worst Gaiden(story line is before crows, about TFOA heads)
only 6 volumes left :)
crows zero 1&2 ^ ^
4 extra series related, I read worst wich is second season so to speak, but who are the other 3? and movies? names please..
I always think halfway through a chapter that I am glad that the chapters are so long but then when the chapter ends im like AAAAHH not long enough
This is easily my favorite manga of all time! the message, the theme, the awesomeness?! I really hope a group manages to keep translating this!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics