Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 48votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka - Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか ファミリアクロニクル episodeリューalt DanMachi - Familia Chronicle: Episode Ryuualt 던전에서 만남을 추구하면 안 되는 걸까 -에피소드 류
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Momoyama Hinase
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the Labyrinth City Orario. It possesses the only underground labyrinth in the whole lower world, and thus has prospered from it, coming to be known as the "Center of the World". Ryuu Lion, under the owner Mia Grand, worked daily at the pub Hostess of Fertility alongside her coworkers Syr Flova, Arnya Fromel, Chloe Rollo, and Lunoire Faust. One day, a pair of Humans' voices shatters the peace of the store... This is a fairy tale that won't be written down, the Story of Lion!

Raw: http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/ddmmryug/
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka - Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

48 Comments

What the hell sort of interest did they charge him?!? o_O They just nonchalantly robbed him blind, didn't they?

Might I sorrowfully remind you that pretty much every manga thats based on a light/webnovel only serves as "advertisement" to the original.

yeah ... even with over 70 chapters ...

Might I sorrowfully remind you that pretty much every manga thats based on a light/webnovel only serves as "advertisement" to the original.

Yeah, i wrote knowing that fully well, but it doesn't affect what i said in the slightest, so I can't see your point.

The main story is from LN and has a manga and anime adaptations.

This story, about Ryuu, is a manga-original, if that's what you meant.

No??

Glad there is this out there, but the fact that this happens way advanced into the main story is a deterrent. This second chapter has already some small spoilers to the main series.

Chatper 2 give a huge Hint or confirmation on Syr real identity.Mainly due to the fact that she was able to get the invitation.

Spoiler

Glad there is this out there, but the fact that this happens way advanced into the main story is a deterrent. This second chapter has already some small spoilers to the main series.

Spoiler

*Slams fist at the table* YES

most attractive girl in the series gets a spin-off?

sure i'll look

so, does this have a LN source or is it manga original?

The main story is from LN and has a manga and anime adaptations.

This story, about Ryuu, is a manga-original, if that's what you meant.

so, does this have a LN source or is it manga original?

Her Astraea familia was extinct according to the story. Isn't there a Astraea goddess which should be alive?

Spoiler

Her Astraea familia was extinct according to the story. Isn't there a Astraea goddess which should be alive?

The best girl now got what she deserved.

Ryuu is too famous and hot to not get a spin-off.....(doubt this gonna have more than 1 arc)

Followed instantly

She deserves this spinoff.

Ryuu is hot af

Oooooo right off the bat I can tell this is good. It looks like its set midway through the original series

Spoiler

I'm betting on a god.

Another spin off? This series sure is popular.

where the F*** is the chapter?!

new spinoff about Ryuu XD, i cant wait next chapter. 11_4_logo.png

where the F*** is the chapter?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics