Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 65votes)

Underdog

Alt Names: alt アンダードッグalt Under Dogalt 暗黑对决alt 暗黑對決
Author: Hashimoto Izou
Artist: Mibu Robin
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What is the purpose of your life? To live is just to die? Is life a slow death? Do you even have your own purpose? Nao is a college student with such thinking...yet, reality is cruel to him. Ever since he was a child, he was categorized as a "ghost boy" whose existence was so faint that no one cared about him. One day, after being mentally traumatized by a child in a family restaurant, Nao snapped and poisoned that child. While being interrogated by the police, a mysterious beauty appeared and rescued him. Her reason was simple: "do you want to dominate the world with me?"...
Go to Underdog Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion/Would you take over the world if you could and why? New Window DualPrinciple
  • 7 Replies

111 Comments

He is going after his sister damn, feel sad for her
damn this good :) wait more :)
i liked this kind of manga! =) psychological things!
Yay chapter 4 done
it looks good
has been a while when they started this project, doubt it's active must admit it's pretty good
good manga, hope it get translate frequently....by the way the protagonist sure piss me of...
Well, since it was done ago, incidentally the translator left a long time ago too. We have people ready to work, cleans ready, etc. so once one of our translators agrees to do it we're set (if and when that happens).
means theres more right? :D
We did these chapters aaaaaages ago, but only just noticed it was absent from Batoto.
this is good :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics