Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 65votes)

Underdog

Alt Names: alt アンダードッグalt Under Dogalt 暗黑对决alt 暗黑對決
Author: Hashimoto Izou
Artist: Mibu Robin
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What is the purpose of your life? To live is just to die? Is life a slow death? Do you even have your own purpose? Nao is a college student with such thinking...yet, reality is cruel to him. Ever since he was a child, he was categorized as a "ghost boy" whose existence was so faint that no one cared about him. One day, after being mentally traumatized by a child in a family restaurant, Nao snapped and poisoned that child. While being interrogated by the police, a mysterious beauty appeared and rescued him. Her reason was simple: "do you want to dominate the world with me?"...
Go to Underdog Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion/Would you take over the world if you could and why? New Window DualPrinciple
  • 7 Replies

111 Comments

Did she die, or operation? Can't wait for more :S
i think this manga is great and i really like the plot and everything except the main guy and his sister. why didn't the main guy tell the police about that psycho, i know there's a rule that u cant tell anyone about the game but is it forbidden u from even saying the name, he just need to say that psycho is a murderer and just don't mention about the game. the sister is even worse in my opinion, she know who the culprit is but won't say anything to help her bro apart from saying he is a good brother. so far i like the plot but after these 2 character, i'm not sure i like this manga anymore.
sorry about very long comment (it's just my opinion, don't get serious about it guys)
why can't the protagonist just start killing.......
I don't get it either. She could clear her brother's name by telling the detectives about the psycho. If she is keeping quiet because she doesn't want to reveal something her brother is keeping secret, I must say her priorities are messed up.
like @malgod & takehisa i question the action of the sister, she did remember the man and may keep quite due to her brother silence but isn't it logical and easier to just redirect the investigation process by mention a third party....and why would that crazy kid let the sister alive and get the protagonist to jail ? he is under 18 no way he gonna get executed especially when there is not enough evidence...the hell with that detective anyway that kind of treatment to junior is wrong, no way y..ou let a guy with that kind of composure be a police, it can be use as evidence to decrease the kid sentence if he really is guilty.......finally sorry for the long post care to share your though friend
I hope I'll be free of having to hate the main char at some point... can't help but dislike him

but really I can't believe how retarded the impulsive policeman is... it is common knowledge, that serial killers can't attack the cause of a problem, and if they attack family they usually do that first, or at the very least threaten(or something else that's bad and controls the family) the family at the start later leading to killings. Otherwise they won't attack the family at all, lol (ultra rare exceptions )
@malgod & takehisa
Also that psychopath drugged her so she doesn't know what happened after he tried to strangle her till she was taken to the hospital under police custody but she knows her brother would not do something like that especially to her.
I am tired of seeing innocent characters getting raped in mangas/animes. I hope his sister didn't get raped in that short amount of time.
@malgod exactly, thats what i thought too, and here i'm thinking i've found some nice manga.
Spoiler
not usually my cup of tea but i find myself quite riveted by the story now i have to wait for more
very interesting manga!
Next chappy pllleeaasseee -grabbie paws-

Thank yous!
seems that 5 pages were missing in chapter 06.... updated with missing pages in v2 of release
I'm sorry! I'm at fault. I'll get to this right away.
hope the scanlation continue this..!!!
Poor miku
I saw that coming from a mile away, still pretty good.
@Lukis
Hooray!
Well we(DeathToll) got raws for ch6 & 7,so there will be more chapters ^^
so thats it!!no continuing......",)
Not up to me, I'm afraid. We need raws to continue, so until we buy or source some we won't be able to continue.
This manga is getting good and intense...i want to see how that crazy murder kid going die
i followed this instant, if only this manga exist in my area, heck even in my country i doubt it exist, with this mature content and all, koro, please dont drop this one T_T
This is developing better than I thought it would

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics