Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 39votes)

Kemono Friends

Alt Names: alt けものフレンズ ようこそジャパリパークへ!
Author: Furai
Artist: Furai
Genres: Comedy ComedyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since childhood Nana has been dreaming of becoming a caretaker at the Japari Park, all because "Friends," unique human-like animals, live there. And today her dream finally came true! But will she be able to earn their trust?

Related:

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kemono-friends-comic-a-la-carte-japari-park-anthology-r21136
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kemono-friends-a-la-carte-young-ace-up-r21067
http://bato.to/comic/_/sp/nokemono-friends-doujinshi-r20878
Go to Kemono Friends Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Kemono Friends New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

55 Comments

Yay, Mirai first appearance. Will the manga join to where the anime start? Or at least tell us what we are missing in the anime?

Hardly first. She's the park guide. She's been here since chapter 1.

And I doubt there will be much connection. The manga appears to be earliest in the timeline, back when the park was functional, before any Ceruleans appeared. Next comes the game, which appears to be set (roughly) during the timeline of the anime's flashbacks seen in Mirai's recorded logs. And then finally comes the anime.

Yay, Mirai first appearance. Will the manga join to where the anime start? Or at least tell us what we are missing in the anime?

The translator that was working on this hasn't posted anything in a couple weeks.  If someone would be willing to work on this, or on the anthology volume which is based on the anime and is out now, please contact me.  Thanks.

ch 11, pg 2. I think it is "you're a weirdo"; "you're weird", or "you're a weird one", otherwise the sentence seems off.

I know, thanks.  I fixed it when proofreading but forgot to update that page in the archive.  I'll upload it later.

ch 11, pg 2. I think it is "you're a weirdo"; "you're weird", or "you're a weird one", otherwise the sentence seems off.

it might be that they get reborn or recreated thanks to the starsand. if i had to put a timeline on things i go with: manga (park at its high point) > game (appearance of the ceruleans) > anime (humans driven away from the park)

The key is PPP! We know that the first gen of PPP had four members, the second had three, and the anime version had five. Show us the current PPP damn manga! Pop People's Party for the win!

Loving the fast release rate on these.

Translation is being done anonymously but it seems they will finish.  They usually do 2 or 3 chapters at once.  There's 7 chapters plus a bonus chapter left.

Oh, there's also an anthology volume publishing towards the end of the month.  20+ contributing artists and it will follow the anime story instead.  No idea if it will get scanned/translated soon though.

Loving the fast release rate on these.

Given that some of the characters in the manga (e.g. Serval, crested ibis/Toki) who are also in the anime don't seem to met/recognize humans in the latter, it's looking more and more like the manga and anime are different continuities. :<

it might be that they get reborn or recreated thanks to the starsand. if i had to put a timeline on things i go with: manga (park at its high point) > game (appearance of the ceruleans) > anime (humans driven away from the park)

i think its more like they left the park Jurassic park style 

Given that some of the characters in the manga (e.g. Serval, crested ibis/Toki) who are also in the anime don't seem to met/recognize humans in the latter, it's looking more and more like the manga and anime are different continuities. :<

can we say this is the anime version prequel?
maybe we could know how human become extinct here

i think its more like they left the park Jurassic park style 

Some chapters are missing? Anyone seen them?

What happened to chapters 4-7?

I'm not sure they wanted it to.  The manga was running at the same time as the now defunct mobage game.  The game, manga, and anime all exist in the same world but the stories vary.  This was planned as a multimedia project from the beginning, and the game was ready first.  That is how I understand it at least.

Thats weird, considering the game launched over a year ago. But I guess they were banking on the mobile game becoming the next PAD or something.

"Lifting a 300 kilo rock is normal for friends."

..What kind of friends are you friends with? XD

Game? There's a game about this? <_< And I prefer the manga over the anime art.

Edit: Kind of sad the manga didn't go on for longer... Red Fox is adorable. T_T

Game was shutdown last year. 

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/kemono-friends

Translator felt like skipping some chapters to get to Margay, so chapters 8 and 8.5 (end of volume 1 bonus chapter) are coming once they get approved.  They stand on their own as far as the story goes anyway.

The anime makes Studio Deen look like art prodigies.

it's F U N

The anime makes Studio Deen look like art prodigies.

can we say this is the anime version prequel?
maybe we could know how human become extinct here

すごーい!

yeah. the park guide also appears in the game as well.

I realy like the manga, but a little bothers me they have 4 ears :/

Oh? Bad timing all around for this franchise I guess, seeing the manga didn't come out at the same time as the anime.

I'm not sure they wanted it to.  The manga was running at the same time as the now defunct mobage game.  The game, manga, and anime all exist in the same world but the stories vary.  This was planned as a multimedia project from the beginning, and the game was ready first.  That is how I understand it at least.

It's already ended.  2 volumes, 20 chapters.

Typesetting will continue when more translation is done.

*To clarify there's 3 chapters done, 2 and 3 are awaiting approval as of this time, because I never submit stuff, I just typeset.

Oh? Bad timing all around for this franchise I guess, seeing the manga didn't come out at the same time as the anime.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics