Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 76votes)

The Strongest Girl

Alt Names: alt 최강그녀
Author: Team Sae-Mi
Artist: Team Sae-Mi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Sae-mi is a cute girl with a small body, but she also hides a very big secret. She's the strongest girl on Earth!! Can she keep her identity a secret and confess to her crush, Yeong-min!
Go to The Strongest Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

This is like a korean version of Tomo-chan! I like it! :D

(And before you start flaming I am fully aware that tomo doesn't have that kind of strength) 

Misuzu, is that you??...

Somebody once calculated that for superman to freeze a hurricane coming at the gulf of mexico using ice breath, the displaced thermal energy would increase the atmosphere's temperature to 208 Celcius.

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/3guu0n/superbreath/

This girls probably not capable of anything on that scale, but she could probably destroy the city completely by accident in some other equally unfortunate way.

Not exactly : what's being said is that

• The energy you need to pump out of the water to freeze the ENTIRE GULF OF MEXICO down to the bottom, is 10^24 J
  • IF the energy you pump out of the water is dumped into the atmosphere uniformly, THEN the atmosphere would heat up to that temperature. Given you don't need that much energy to heat a cubic meter of atmosphere, it's not that surprising.

However, this is wrong, because Superman isn't a heat pump, and his ice breath doesn't work by transferring heat from an object to his environment. Rather, the air he blows out is already cold, and the low pressure from the fast-moving air will make water evaporate and cool down anything with moisture. The ocean is pretty moist btw.

If anything he'd have to superblow so hard to stop the hurricane whithin an acceptable time span he'd create a superaircurrent of superclimatic-disaster, superblowing part of the atmosphere out while giving birth to a super-hurricane or two.
The depression would be so localized though, it's only a wild guess as to whether this action would have such repercussions. If anything, the best and safest way would be disrupting the air currents around the hurricane

inb4 reported for off-topic discussion, so here are some fun facts related to the series :

On ch 3

0.08 s for 200 m is mach 7.5 in average. Since the acceleration isn't instantaneous however, and that her speed will decrease due to drag, her maximum speed is way higher.

The heat generated from the hypersonic drag would be enough to burn at least part of her clothes off.

Her acceleration is greater than 10000 g's, that's about the gravity on the surface of a white dwarf, and approximately the one a few 1000's of km away from a neutron star.

it feels like a rivarly like misuzu's and jun's

This has a 4.16 rating, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. Looks great too. 

That strikes me as a calculation very likely to have a misplaced decimal or three in it somewhere.  I mean, the whole atmosphere has a LOT more air in it than one hurricane does.

check the math, the link has the calculations.

Somebody once calculated that for superman to freeze a hurricane coming at the gulf of mexico using ice breath, the displaced thermal energy would increase the atmosphere's temperature to 208 Celcius.

That strikes me as a calculation very likely to have a misplaced decimal or three in it somewhere.  I mean, the whole atmosphere has a LOT more air in it than one hurricane does.

I'm happy to help UMR-san out with this series since we will all get to see more of:

Spoiler

I admit it, I'm a sucker for cute girls!

For those of you who don't know, UMR-san has also joined me in another project, taking over the role of translator for Koi Inu. Check it out!

All my projects on batoto can be found here.

Wow, we got the light from the heaven just for a panty shot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/3guu0n/superbreath/

This girls probably not capable of anything on that scale, but she could probably destroy the city completely by accident in some other equally unfortunate way.

I apologize for that mistake, I uploaded the wrong file. I've reuploaded the CORRECT file this time, so it's a matter of time before it's up now. I apologize again for that, but it's onii-chan's fault! Umaru is never at fault.

Early April Fools?

The raws appear to have been uploaded by mistake.

It's not translated?

they have a 48 hour policy so either they will upload the translated version when its been 48 hours or someone uploaded the untranslated one by mistake.

It's not translated?

A big thank you goes to FredFriendly from for kindly helping out with page-fixing / cleaning / redrawing / proof reading / quality checking The Strongest Girl. We've got a cleaner & redrawer now, so FredFriendly will continue proof reading and quality checking the chapters.

Side note: I apologise for the lack of updates with this series, since we were focusing on our other series and dedicated out translation funds to it, but I'm hoping we can get into a weekly release with this.

Okay, so high school girl with super strength, got it, whatever.

But fucking bunny shaped earrings?

Her design is cute. And such a radiant smile.

So she broke her limiter too?

So, quick typesetting tip: never, ever, hyphenate an English word in the middle of a syllable.  Move it to the next line if there's not enough room. e.g. "Lo-ok", "W-ait", "H-igh", "Scienc-e", "Tha-ts" all should be moved to the next line if the beginning of the line can't be adjusted.  For multisyllable words you can check where it ought to be hyphenated by looking at any online dictionary such as dictionary.com. E.g. "a-bout" not "ab-out"   I don't know if you have any control over the size of the speech balloons or you're just trying to fit the text in the existing balloons, but in general you should try to get away with as little hyphenation as possible. It will read a lot more smoothly. 

Thanks for taking time out to show me the ropes.

I've uploaded chapter 2, not sure when it'll appear, but from now on, I'll be uploading to the site 48 hours before bato. I hope I'm doing an acceptable job with regards to editing. And thanks for reading!

So, quick typesetting tip: never, ever, hyphenate an English word in the middle of a syllable.  Move it to the next line if there's not enough room. e.g. "Lo-ok", "W-ait", "H-igh", "Scienc-e", "Tha-ts" all should be moved to the next line if the beginning of the line can't be adjusted.  For multisyllable words you can check where it ought to be hyphenated by looking at any online dictionary such as dictionary.com. E.g. "a-bout" not "ab-out"   I don't know if you have any control over the size of the speech balloons or you're just trying to fit the text in the existing balloons, but in general you should try to get away with as little hyphenation as possible. It will read a lot more smoothly. 

I've uploaded chapter 2, not sure when it'll appear, but from now on, I'll be uploading to the site 48 hours before bato. I hope I'm doing an acceptable job with regards to editing. And thanks for reading!

dat aint pippi

She be jumpin' cuz' she's happy. Y'all don't get a maiden's heart.

The chapters seem to be on the short side, but it definitely looks fun. Let's look forward to the next chapters!
Did she jump? The scene was so disconnected from the rest I couldn't tell. I don't understand how this is relevant to the title. Should have just been called prologue or something.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics