Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 154votes)

Harapeko no Marie

Alt Names: alt 배고픈 마리alt 腹ペコのマリーalt Hungry Mariealt Marie yang Kelaparan
Author: Tamura Ryuuhei
Artist: Tamura Ryuuhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new serialisation from the author of Beelzebub.

Taiga is the heir to a Buddhist temple, while Anna is the poster child of the neighboring church. Normally these two star-crossed lovers would be just that. However, one day, Taiga discovers that Anna's church has a plan to resurrect a certain French aristocrat...
Go to Harapeko no Marie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW New Window dreminh
  • 1 Replies

296 Comments

childhood friend sure looked like Furuichi evolved into Kanzaki+Himekawa (just appearance) but the core is still Furuichi

Huh.
Not exactly the romcom I wanted from this author but hey, still seems very promising lol.
At least it has an MC who actually knows love compared to omega dense Oga

Man, I love the pace of the humor in this. I could see this translating well into an anime if it ever gets popular enough to adapt.

I also notice it's made by the same person who did the Tiger Dragon Brothers one shot that I really wanted to see more of. One of the same characters with the same name even. I'm glad to see something new regardless.

Ryuuhei Tamura is back!

Hahahaha, this is Tamura alright.

I missed the absolute nonsense and deadpan humor from Beelzebub. This gonna be good.

This first chapter was super uneven, and why the focus on Marie Antoinette's little sister? That's so weirdly specific. I'll give it a shot just because it's been fun watching all these new series come out back to back, but man, this one's looking a little scruffy so far.

I don't feel like checking, but I think this is the sane author who wrote tiger dragon brothers. P.S. I want more

Yes, and Beelzebub.

Oh yeah Oga become girl, follow

I don't feel like checking, but I think this is the sane author who wrote tiger dragon brothers. P.S. I want more
Beelzebub rehash with gender bender genre. Still better than 700 Piece

OKAY, THIS IS GOING IN A DIRECTION I DID NOT EXPECT

I like how he wastes no time coping a feel.
Yes! I was hoping someone would pick this up I've been dying to read it!

I must admit I didn't see that coming. I expected "boy meets ghost" or something, not... that. Color me intrigued at the very least.

Made by same person who made belzeebub insta-follow.

Yes, I've been waiting so long...

I trust Tamura.

I hope we get to see Beelzebub cameos in this manga tho.
Marie looks like Hilda's daughter TBH.

Bad first chapter.

I'm a simple man, I like what I see.

And I saw two chicken legs.

Man, I have high hopes! I missed the humor from this author.

I'm just gonna ask the obvious question here:

Spoiler

Also, if Mamoru doesn't become the general of the Demon Army, grows a Pompadour and develops an obsession for yogurt by the end of the first volume, as well as getting an adorable demon girlfriend/little sister, I'm dropping this manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics