Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 67votes)

Yurucamp

Alt Names: alt ゆるキャン△alt Laid-back Campalt Yuru Campalt Yurukyan
Author: Afro
Artist: Afro
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rin, a girl camping by herself at the base of Mt. Fuji. Nadeshiko, a girl who came to see Mt. Fuji on her bicycle. The scenery the two witness over a supper of cup ramen marks the start of a new friendship and many adventures to come, camping in the great outdoors!
Go to Yurucamp Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Notice for future updates. New Window mwsmws22
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Yurucamp New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

54 Comments

Rin no Tabi
Good lord, I love the font. It fits so well with the series, really nice job on that.

The art is pleasing but my favorite part about this series is seeing the notes at the end of the chapter.

Nadeshiko is a gift to humanity..

Chapter 4, page 26.

Now I'm hungry. Thankfully there's a Japanese restaurant not too far away that does some pretty good gyoza.

i freaking love manga like this... thanks for picking this manga SiberOwl..
Last time when i see this manga on animenews, there's no one picking up this manga yet..

Good stuff, thanks for translation. 

ch 3, pg 14, "cafetaria" should be "cafeteria"

MOAR!

...pls.

It has not aired yet ... only been announced.

Source: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/21/yurucamp-anime-plans-spotted

This is great! I can't wait!

SERIOUSLY???there's anime for this manga? GOTTAFIND'EM

It has not aired yet ... only been announced.

Source: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/21/yurucamp-anime-plans-spotted

I'm really glad someone picked this up... I remember last month? Might of been a few months ago. That it was getting an anime. The manga is super cute and I was hoping someone would pick it up to translate! Thank you SiberOwl!!

SERIOUSLY???there's anime for this manga? GOTTAFIND'EM

Spoiler
There is something about the art style in this series that appeals to me. Hmm.

I first heard of the series because of the anime adaptation announcement for it made some time ago, and since then I have been reading the chapters with that in the back of my mind.

Must admit to be curious as to which studio will take this up and am hoping that the art style will be stunning!

Anyhoo, good chapter again ... thanks for chipping away at this one! :)

Somehow, I really like the fonts in this scanlation.

The súper rare breed of fearsome bears the shiba dogges

I'm really glad someone picked this up... I remember last month? Might of been a few months ago. That it was getting an anime. The manga is super cute and I was hoping someone would pick it up to translate! Thank you SiberOwl!!

ch 2 pg 56, "33 thotusand yen" (I think that's a typo).

The chapters appear to be out of order somehow? But still, thanks for the new one.

Thanks for the chapters peeps! Definitely a fun series

Thanks for the chapter ^^, it's cool to see a manga about casual-camping.

I'm not sure I agree with the firebuilding techniques presented here. Maybe pinecones in Japan way easier to burn than the ones I'm used to?

In the USA you have to get them in the fall and only use the ones that have opened up fully. Honestly though fat wood is where it's at for easy fire-starting.

Lines... lines... we need more lines!

Camping on a mountainside with cup ramen... All I can think about is FF XV.

I'm not sure I agree with the firebuilding techniques presented here. Maybe pinecones in Japan way easier to burn than the ones I'm used to?

Hmm... It would be great if it didn't end on what looked way too much like stranger danger...

Loved the super informative translator travel guide/notes at the end. Thanks for scanlating this, SiberOwl.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics