Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 457votes)

Magician

Alt Names: alt Büyücüalt 마술사 (김세래)alt Magicaalt Penyihiralt Sagealt SpellSwordalt الساحر
Author: Kim Sarae
Artist: Kim Sarae
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=24965&no=1&weekday=thu

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Magician Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic webtoons.com has the comic but its translation is far from ongoing New Window Lmapsi
  • 1 Replies
Topic [spoiler] raws? New Window Yawgmoth
  • 670 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Waga Aru G
  • 910 Replies
Topic How to read Magician legally and support author - in English New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 6 Replies
Topic If this manwa is long strip only than... New Window fish_151
  • 4 Replies
Topic Fan Art Thread New Window Chi-chan
  • 2 Replies

1355 Comments

Lol at the merchant being Covetous Shen in disguise. Totally legit theory.
And btw, you shall read the old head monk's lines with the voice of Deckard Cain.
I love this series and thanks to One man army scans for translating this.
I love seeing iremi getting ignored xD
this manwha is beutiful, i love the art and the story so far. can't wait for the other chapters
Before Covetous Shen became the hero's Jeweler in Diablo III, he was travelling around the world with Edermask with a dragon egg in his bag.

You will now read all of the Merchant's lines with Covetous Shen's voice.
How did i not notice that they never mentioned the merchant ajussi's name since he started traveling with them?

I had the same expression they did when they brought it up >.<
Looks like One Man Army took over where EGscans fell off. This is a pretty good series.
Some pages are missing from chapter 100 to the last, and the whole chapter 114 is missing. What's happening?
Thanks a lot for the last batch of uploads and translations. ^^

Volume 26, Ch 135 : Sacrifice (4), should be removed from the list for now or reuploaded, though. A small mistake made it so it actually contains Sacrifice (5) instead.
Oh yeah..... i went to naver to see what episode is the latest and they're in episode 34(Volume 34) though i haven't seen what the comic contains
Wow OMAS is doing a great job out of this Manhwa even if he is doing it solo...
BTW anyone know another good manhwa to read other than Noblesse?
can't help feeling bad for all the people that end up fighting eldermask or iremi....
MOAR!!!!!...is what I would like to say, but it seems a tad unfair to the translator, who has done a speedy yet masterful job. It's just that this manhwa is so exceptional that I can't help but to read everything in one go. btw nice character development for Iremi, eh? This fight portends epicness (that's probably a word). If you have not read this, then do so at once.

Also my favorite manhwa (as of now), right above Noblesse and Kubera.
You have to note that the translation does get much better as you read. Compare 105 to 123 and you see a huge difference in both grammar and quality. Also note that the Marie stories that he didn't translate (assuming its a he) are compiled in 109 or something and he starts to translate them henceforth.
While I am most grateful for the huge update, after reading a couple of chapters I noticed that the quality is just not the same. Translations, grammar usage and overall completeness is lacking.

It is by no means horrible! I'm happy to read the chapters provided, it's just not as good as EGS's product. If anything, I'll probably go back to EGS's scans when they're posted so that I can read the Maria side story and author notes, which aren't translated in the One Man Army scans.
AWESOME update, does anyone now what chapter the raws are up to?
its like a dream..... .19 CHAPTER IN ONE DAY!!! thx to the scanlator group...!! GAMBATE!!!
Amazing manga, we have a long way to go before we catch up with where it is at now though. Hope it get's scanned faster.
I've read plenty of fantasies, but very few have got me reminiscing of my old days of playing Final Fantasy and Tales like this one has.
and i love her <3 i want her to join them :D
fucking rat got away! was really wishing he fried that bitch cause she's annoying! don't like her!
awesome one. the developments are quite fine for more. reminds me a bit to record of lodoss war. deservs to have a lot of readers. one of the best manhwas ive ever read so far.
The art is ok especially for a web comic. Although I'm not really a fan of all the characters design.
But the pace is really slooooooooooooow.
I don't understand why some people are complaining about the art.... Its so much better than those manga with the eyes that have so much sparkles in them.... plain, simple yet beautiful - that is the art that must be praised.
I love the story progression so far. I am impressed by the artists ability to jump through so many stylizations of his work.
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics