Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 385votes)

We Can't Study

Alt Names: alt ぼくたちは勉強ができないalt เรื่องนี้ตำราไม่มีสอนalt BokuBenalt Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinaialt Hindi Kami Makapag-aralalt Kami Tidak Bisa Belajaralt No podemos estudiaralt We Can't Have Just One Tittle For This Mangaalt We Can't Studyalt We Never Learnalt 我们无法一起学习
Author: Tsutsui Taishi
Artist: Tsutsui Taishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuiga Nariyuki works hard every day to obtain a full-college scholarship from his High School to support his poor family. His headmaster promises that he'll get it if he fulfills a small condition. He has to tutor two resident female geniuses, Furuhashi Fumino (Literature-genius) and her friend Ogata Rizu (Science-genius), so that they can get into their dream-college. The catch is that Fumino wants to major in Science and Rizu wants to major in Literature despite them failing constantly in those subjects.
Go to We Can't Study Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What's up with the manga name? New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Hidden Espirt References New Window rarstyak
  • 8 Replies

1368 Comments

I really hate that shit of showing your work, such a waste of time. If someone can do it in their heads, let them do it in their heads for christ sake.

I hate it too but it is important to teacher on how well you understand the topic. Its like you explaining to teacher how do you get the answer. 

I really hate that shit of showing your work, such a waste of time. If someone can do it in their heads, let them do it in their heads for christ sake.

I liked how some of my teachers used showing your work as a way to give partial credit. If they could see you were on the right track they would give some points, depending on how far you got in solving the problem. That's why they encouraged showing work, but didn't demand it.

Hmmm it has potential

Hmm knowing their motivations doesn't really convince me they shouldn't go into the fields they're good at. The literature girl is particularly unconvincing for me. She want to find her mother's star? How does she expect to accomplish that?? Theres no science involved in that and it sounds like something you can accomplish with a telescope in your backyard as a hobby or club. Working in astronomy would be very physics-heavy and if she can't even handle algebra without getting sleepy, why devote herself to something that's sure to bore her?

At least with the science girl, I can understand that she wants to go into psychology because she's genuinely interested in finding out more about how people interact/feel.

But maybe someone can enlighten me - Do Japanese colleges not allow double majors? Can they not just get a second major in their desired programs, since clearly the other stuff is effortless and they won't even need to spend much time on it.

I'm guessing they are so terrible in their other subject(s) that getting into college at all is in danger for them? Now I know in the US, a true genius in a field can be stupid in other fields and still get into a college that specializes in the field they excel at, but that doesn't apply here I suppose since they want to go to the "opposite" school. So it's like an Artist wanting to get into MIT or an Engineer wanting to go to Juilliard, with no respective skills to get them in.

Now what should be able to happen is leveraging their genius to get around the normal admission requirements for a more rounded college and then study what they want (also).

So... generic preachy love triangle romcom?

Blargh

So in Japan can you get full marks in Math without showing your work? That's not how it works in the Western World afaik. 

So in Japan can you get full marks in Math without showing your work? That's not how it works in the Western World afaik. 

Hawawa girl is so cute

I bet nii-san looks super cool when he has to take off his glasses and be in a street fight for no reason at all.

After reading the description you have to wonder why the girls just don't tutor the other in their strongest field, but then there wouldn't be much of a manga would there?

As one who is really good in math and since although not e genius I can realate to their problems in explaining. For a genius the diffrent steps you have to take in order to solve the problem are so obvious that you do them subconsciously. I for example often couldn't even understand what the other didn't understand or why he would not understand  my short explanation. Nowadays I improved on that matter :D.

After reading the description you have to wonder why the girls just don't tutor the other in their strongest field, but then there wouldn't be much of a manga would there?

It's answered in chapter 1.  In chapter 2 is an actual demonstration of why it's not possible

Spoiler

It is the same manga that one, ph_ntom. I read it on Jaimini's site and it's a good laugh. Don't see the romance part of this manga yet.

Hmm knowing their motivations doesn't really convince me they shouldn't go into the fields they're good at. The literature girl is particularly unconvincing for me. She want to find her mother's star? How does she expect to accomplish that?? Theres no science involved in that and it sounds like something you can accomplish with a telescope in your backyard as a hobby or club. Working in astronomy would be very physics-heavy and if she can't even handle algebra without getting sleepy, why devote herself to something that's sure to bore her?

At least with the science girl, I can understand that she wants to go into psychology because she's genuinely interested in finding out more about how people interact/feel.

But maybe someone can enlighten me - Do Japanese colleges not allow double majors? Can they not just get a second major in their desired programs, since clearly the other stuff is effortless and they won't even need to spend much time on it.

the girl drawing remind me mc of koi da no ai da no

isn't this the same manga? http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/boku-tachi-wa-benkyou-ga-dekinai-r20721

Yes, is the same manga.

His problems are pretty much non-problems other than him being such a spaz that he can't sit next to girls.
Nice story and art. Follow!

the girl drawing remind me mc of koi da no ai da no

isn't this the same manga? http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/boku-tachi-wa-benkyou-ga-dekinai-r20721

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics