Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 299votes)

Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

Alt Names: alt Bạch cốt cường giả tại dị giớialt 骸骨騎士様、只今異世界へお出掛け中alt Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e o Dekake-chuualt 해골기사님은 지금 이세계 모험 중alt Skeleton Knight, going out to the parallel universealt Skeleton Knight, in Another World
Author: Hakari Enki
Artist: Sawano Akira
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist fell asleep while playing an online game. However, he awoke in a strange world with his game character’s appearance. In a state of shock, he noticed that he was equipped with nothing but his strongest weapon and armor. To make matters worse, our hero’s appearance was changed by the special avatar skin『Skeleton』when he enter this new world. The protagonist wanted to live without drawing attention, but he got acquainted with the dark elf Ariana and received her request.

Raw : http://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?shop=0&pid=ZG0009&vid=&cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Novel New Window Squildo
  • 1 Replies

341 Comments

The overlord comparions are justified, but this does stand up on it's own. It's fairly funny, usually lighthearted. Think of it as if Ainz was permanently doing that pretend adventurer thing of his.

I'm really happy to see this as manga. I've loved the incredibly badass design of the mc ever since reading the novel. I mean, holy shit, I dare anybody to look at page 28 and not moist their panties.

another isekai. why dont they make more reverse isekai instead? stuff like hataraku maou-sama.

not i'm really complaining about this one. the art's pretty good.

Yes! The misadventures of the money-grubbing skeleton knight and his dark elf cohort finally sees a translation.

Overlord Mk2 lol

Op Skeleton Mc. Ohh it reminds me of some other skeleton guy.

Based on the opening scene's mid-rape scene, I assume the artist has done hentai?

If you look the credit at page 3, manga adaptation is done by サワノアキラ (Sawano Akira?). I assume this is the same person with 澤野明 (Sawano Akira) that done H manga.

Finally!

Based on the opening scene's mid-rape scene, I assume the artist has done hentai?

Most mid-rape scenes only show the girls with torn clothing, this having them in an actual position for it, I can only assume it's going to get more graphic much later on.

wonder what happen if this guy meet momonga

Main poster art....

FOLLOWED! <3

I guess being able to understand Vietnamese sure come in handy...sometime , for me at least lol.

Next , Spanish .

Oh man i just wait to manga version. It's really god in novel.

That's some pretty pale looking skin for a dark elf...

Is this just a here to tease us with an awesome sounding Manga only to never be translated or updated here? 

finally ~!! our Skeleton Paladin make an appearance in Manga ~!!

waiting to be translated...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics