Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 299votes)

Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

Alt Names: alt Bạch cốt cường giả tại dị giớialt 骸骨騎士様、只今異世界へお出掛け中alt Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e o Dekake-chuualt 해골기사님은 지금 이세계 모험 중alt Skeleton Knight, going out to the parallel universealt Skeleton Knight, in Another World
Author: Hakari Enki
Artist: Sawano Akira
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist fell asleep while playing an online game. However, he awoke in a strange world with his game character’s appearance. In a state of shock, he noticed that he was equipped with nothing but his strongest weapon and armor. To make matters worse, our hero’s appearance was changed by the special avatar skin『Skeleton』when he enter this new world. The protagonist wanted to live without drawing attention, but he got acquainted with the dark elf Ariana and received her request.

Raw : http://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?shop=0&pid=ZG0009&vid=&cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Novel New Window Squildo
  • 1 Replies

341 Comments

lolz what rip off shit is this?

i thought the loli princess and her maid gonna be his harem

wow that skip....

Well it's a fun one.

AND we get to see some fanservice probably each few chapters.

But ... someone needs to tell him.

That killing 9 people in 15 seconds ... is standing out.

Using fire magic like that too ... probably.

AND flying around also.

Even his armor...

Well. He's fucked xD.

Unlike every other isekai out there, he pretty much just stays as a mercenary while looting shit and foodgasming over tomatoes. It's pretty good stuff.

The dark elf is hot too. I just wish more fantasy manga would use them. But he does some even more insane shit too, just so you know.

MidoriKitzune
Apr 03 2017 03:02 PM

Well it's a fun one.

AND we get to see some fanservice probably each few chapters.

But ... someone needs to tell him.

That killing 9 people in 15 seconds ... is standing out.

Using fire magic like that too ... probably.

AND flying around also.

Even his armor...

Well. He's fucked xD.

Momonga-sama!

...Oops, wrong manga

Indeed! Obviously that was Touch Me Sama

There are lots of manga/comics with skeletons and there are lots of manga/ln with isekai
so why compare? why not just enjoy the goddamn thing. if it's bad then drop it. 

Likeable MC - checked

Cute girls - checked

Shitstorm in comments - checked

Picked up.

Momonga-sama!

...Oops, wrong manga

Is that mean there is no rape in middle ages?

If you think the editorial team is shit the I'm waiting for your INTERESTING manga..

I'm not interested in rape as a fetish, it is a topic I do not feel skilled enough as a writer to deal with either.  Which is the general feeling I get with scenes in stories like this, which feels like it was done more as a fetish.  Like someone Ctrl+C'd it from a hentai. =\

This MC is way too similar to Momonga for this to be a coincidence. 

Something about the way the MC conducts his thoughts irks me, but other than that I can't say this was horrible. Art is nice, at least.

There's something to be said about being distracted by piles of shitty isekai that makes it impossible for one to get anything done. 

Well, after reading the first volume.. It was okay. It's like a less serious and more comedy Overlord. 

Gonna follow this for arc's silly monologue

At this point I just read these to see if I should read them because their good or because their funny, because even if they aren't good it's still fun to see how bad they are.

Well, at least the art is nice. It can be fun if it keeps going like this.

As long as it is half as amusing as Overlord I will enjoy it. Whelp 1 chapter wont say too much. /followed

I'm optimistic about this one. The harem tag is a curse as always, but I'll take an Overlord clone over a Shieldhero clone (cuz I can't think of the earliest of this trope) any day, lately.

So Overlord but not demons. Well they tried.

story have potential... just don't drop it like all others

Another one of these. Sigh.

I just hope this one won't have pacing that's too fast, like some manga's that are adapted from light novels.

First chapter was fine. Just fine though.

"Lets not stand out!"
>immediately saves an ojou-sama

That's some pretty pale looking skin for a dark elf...

In the germanic mythology all the elves races have pale skin, the differences between dark elf and high elf are cultural and be hair color.

I'm reading the novel and if the manga follow well the history i strongly recommend this manga.

whoa,finally,english!!!

another isekai. why dont they make more reverse isekai instead? stuff like hataraku maou-sama.

not i'm really complaining about this one. the art's pretty good.

Doesn't really use much of the from another world setting much so far in the translated chapters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics