Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 317votes)

Witch Hat Atelier

Alt Names: alt Atelier of Pointy Hatalt Atelier of Witch Hatalt とんがり帽子のアトリエalt 尖帽子的魔法工房alt 고깔모자의 아틀리에alt Tongari Boushi no Atelieralt Tongari Boushi no Atorie
Author: Shirahama Kamome
Artist: Shirahama Kamome
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl in a small village · Coco always wanted to be a wizard. But those who cannot use magic since birth cannot become wizards, so she had given up her dream of becoming a wizard. However, one day, a magician visited the village · This is the story of despair and hope that visited the girl.
Go to Witch Hat Atelier Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This little black haired witch is the biggest bitch I ever seen. New Window KanTheMan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Tongari Boushi no Atelier New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

155 Comments

I see you bruh, collecting lolis. You sly dog you ;)

Why does this artwork remind me of the few manga that Miyazaki Hayao created?

I want to learn magic, sadly we don't have magic school in this world.

Definitely a pleasant surprise. The art is beautiful.

So far so good. I'm loving the fantasy part and the art complements it really well.

this is so good it's almost criminal 

I bet the witch community is a bunch of a-holes just like the diamond and oil company.

they go say it's rare but not really cause all they want is those $$$ i mean if everyone can use it why sell it fking jerks.

the thing with pipe bombs i can google how to make it but society told me "bombs" are dangerous so i don't make it cause "THEY" told me not too, the closes counter part here in our world is when kids go shoot people with guns cause parents are stupid to not keep the gun properly and not even telling their kids about how dangerous guns are(if MC knew you can kill people with magic I don't think she'll use it) in this case it's the magic community not telling everybody and seems like some of them are not keeping their magic pens properly. Education is always the key you know

Thanks for agreeing that the motivation isn't $$, they're trying to protect people. Even if it's not a way we agree with, I don't believe they're just jerks.

Actually getting tired of these "mystical" magic (as opposed to scientific magic) stories, but I've not yet grown tired of the art style that often accompanies it.

Probably gonna skim most of it and only bask in the art, though.

the thing with pipe bombs i can google how to make it but society told me "bombs" are dangerous so i don't make it cause "THEY" told me not too, the closes counter part here in our world is when kids go shoot people with guns cause parents are stupid to not keep the gun properly and not even telling their kids about how dangerous guns are(if MC knew you can kill people with magic I don't think she'll use it) in this case it's the magic community not telling everybody and seems like some of them are not keeping their magic pens properly. Education is always the key you know

If you educate a warmongering species on the tools of war what would be the results except the increase of war. You can't exactly educate them on not going to war because it is in their culture. What you must do instead is influence them to not pursue the path of war.

Depending on the societal structure of this world then there are a number of reasons for the magicians to not share magic. For example they view themselves as being set apart, greed, power, feeling special or unique. Or even on the opposite spectrum for fear of their lives, isolation from society (imagine everyone you know not only turning their backs on you but also seeking your demise), or losing freedom of will (becoming a slave to those with greater power/influence).

• TSP likes this

Um, after she did that to her mom he said "This is why we keep it secret!" They're trying to protect people. Also the reason, not like diamond or oil companies, but like how you can make pipe bombs and stuff with household items. The recipes aren't taught because some kid will blow his or herself up. 

Spoiler

Instant follow after that first page, holy moly this is pretty.

oh look another masterpiece casually gets translated 

>not romancing your father figure

You're doing it wrong

he lack goatee but handsome type of old man is ok too 

You're doing it wrong

Each to their own, clearly >.>;

You're doing it wrong

Thanks for the daily dose of Xwedodah, doc

Hope not, I would rather he becomes a fatherly figure for coco.

Edit: Also I don't wish for a timeskip anytime soon, I need more cuteness! 

You're doing it wrong

That loli is thirsty af

I hope we get some master-apprentice romance (w/ a timeskip ofc) if the manga gets long enough. Witch-dono is pretty hot.

Hope not, I would rather he becomes a fatherly figure for coco.

Edit: Also I don't wish for a timeskip anytime soon, I need more cuteness! 

Must be nice to be able to draw like that and still have the chops tow write up a good story. 

I bet the witch community is a bunch of a-holes just like the diamond and oil company.

they go say it's rare but not really cause all they want is those $$$ i mean if everyone can use it why sell it fking jerks.

Um, after she did that to her mom he said "This is why we keep it secret!" They're trying to protect people. Also the reason, not like diamond or oil companies, but like how you can make pipe bombs and stuff with household items. The recipes aren't taught because some kid will blow his or herself up. 

Good art and a well crafted incipit? *followed*

Thank you!

Tittle reminds me Atelier series game so I read it and I really like it! I'll look forward for the next chapter!

The art is good. Let see what happens next.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics