Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.65 - 62votes)

U19

Alt Names: alt Under Nineteen
Author: Kimura Yuuji
Artist: Kimura Yuuji
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Year 2036, Japan is under the adult party power and make children's life miserable. But for "rebelious-edgy-teenager-with-funny-scar" Kudo Eiji, It doesn't matter because he has his childhood friend Akari to cheer his everyday life. For Eiji, Akari is his emontional mainstay. Someone that can make him calm.
But then, one day adult party decide took Akari and transfer her to another school. It emotionaly stress Eiji out. Little did Eiji know, this awaken some power inside him
Go to U19 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

Well, that sucks. Jaimini's dropping it after chapter 2. Wonder why?

This reminds me of Codename:Kids Next Door insta follow (⌒▽⌒)

I like this one mostly because it reminds me of the works of Miki Yoshikawa with characters who seem to take their roles to an absurd level. I'll wait for more chapters though to actually judge it. Wouldn't be surprised to find out he's a former assistant.

And for those who want to complain, there are still 3 more new manga's coming, so hopefully you'll find something to enjoy and focus your energy on.

Even though alot of people dont seem to like this manga, I enjoy it so far. It has an iteresting concept and I like the characters. Thanks for the translation!

yes, all adults are evil. or at least, this mangaka is.
/dropped.

Getting to that conclusion after a singel chapter is a bit to much for me but shounen might be the wrong genre if you insist on a well thought out world

Spoiler

Although it might just end as you said.

Sry for bad english

ideology

I tried, can't even get past the 15th page.. Too cringey even for a shounen. Guess I ain't following it

I don't know, his other one-shots were rather well-received, but the main theme here is somewhat controversial.

One-shots are almost always "well-received" because they can blow their load with the promise of fuckingcool ideas, super sexy girls and uber-action scenes without ever having to deliver on any of it.

Looks interesting, but how it will comes out really depends on how it'll progress.

I don't know, his other one-shots were rather well-received, but the main theme here is somewhat controversial.

I really hope this manga will be axed. It's so shallow and retarded that it makes my brain hurt. But then, people love retarded things...

Definitely will be axed when it has 5 rivaling new titles.

Not bad for an intro, probably would rate it higher if second chapter was here. 3/5 for now.

I really hope this manga will be axed. It's so shallow and retarded that it makes my brain hurt. But then, people love retarded things...

UIajmiY.jpg

And the NTR fuel it's too stronk 

Spoiler

Evil guy doesn't mean NTR. People overuse the term way too much. Plus this is a shounen. 

yes, all adults are evil. or at least, this mangaka is.
/dropped.

ntr rape and murder incoming

for fucks sake i just remembered this fucking author

my heart is not ready T.T

Kiri-sute gomen or Tsujigiri?

UIajmiY.jpg

And the NTR fuel it's too stronk 

Spoiler

Wait for Jaimini's Box upload or read here https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/u19/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics