Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.65 - 62votes)

U19

Alt Names: alt Under Nineteen
Author: Kimura Yuuji
Artist: Kimura Yuuji
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Year 2036, Japan is under the adult party power and make children's life miserable. But for "rebelious-edgy-teenager-with-funny-scar" Kudo Eiji, It doesn't matter because he has his childhood friend Akari to cheer his everyday life. For Eiji, Akari is his emontional mainstay. Someone that can make him calm.
But then, one day adult party decide took Akari and transfer her to another school. It emotionaly stress Eiji out. Little did Eiji know, this awaken some power inside him
Go to U19 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

Not sure why this didn't do well. It's funny, has neat character designs, and the mains are all such bros.

The more I read the more I realize that this manga has really similar plot to several hentai titles, which usually doesn't end well story wise mmm...
But hey, it's a Shounen manga, most of the time justice will triumph mmm...

Btw, this manga just got axed per 7 Juni 2017 (this week) mmm...
http://weeklyjump.livejournal.com/

Thank you ceddit. I don't think people are giving this manga enough credit. It has potential.

I appreciate Donald trump's cameo in chapter 5

Axed in U19 chapters.

In most cases 1st ranking is enough to tell ... it's going to be axed.

Agreed, and more than likely it might get axed very soon, like a week or two, with Poro's Diaries right behind it.

It just got it's first ranking and it's pretty much dead last. If the rest of it's rankings are this low it'll probably only last a little longer before ending.

In most cases 1st ranking is enough to tell ... it's going to be axed.

Can't see this lasting long

It just got it's first ranking and it's pretty much dead last. If the rest of it's rankings are this low it'll probably only last a little longer before ending.

Can't see this lasting long

Is this the new Kids Next Door? Where is numbuh 1?

I saw raw of newer chapters, he uses string to make gauntlets to punch that bastard teacher. Same fucking generic power like Demon's Plan's MC.

U Should Use [spoiler] Tags Function, Cause Some People Haven't Read it

I saw raw of newer chapters, he uses string to make gauntlets to punch that bastard teacher. Same fucking generic power like Demon's Plan's MC.

thank you very much for the translation, I do hope you release chapter 3 as well as the rest of the series if you are able. 

I don't have a big investment in the series yet, but I have a feeling that chapter 4 will make no fucking sense without chapter 3, so I should probably hold off on reading...?

>1st comments page is a few people telling it like it is

>2nd comments page is full of people saying "why are so many people judging it so harshly"

The comments section on Batoto once again proves that it can be infinitely more enjoyable than the manga itself.

What a biased comment. 

>1st comments page is a few people telling it like it is

>2nd comments page is full of people saying "why are so many people judging it so harshly"

The comments section on Batoto once again proves that it can be infinitely more enjoyable than the manga itself.

Oh Yeah, if you people judge this harshly and dropped it,
Just Like @Knight K & @SangMo Said
The potential this manga showed Later, Especially in ch. 6 and 7

BTW. Need Bit Patience for read Ch 3, 5-7 In English
and Thaks Van scans For translate this :)

P.S. I'm Already Just Finished Read in Mangakita website, I dont know they were translate it in my native language until lastest issues.

KND like shit but they are teens so TND.

first chapter wasn't as good as other series starts (and for the 4 rookies so far, it was the weakest), the second chapter was better, one thing is that they say that adults dominate (as it always has been xD), but the part with the gun was pretty amazing, also his power make me remember Kurapika, and when he fights is pretty badass, so I would give this one a chance if some group takes it.   

I mean yeah, it dragged on a first, but the premises comes off as having a good bit of potential. I think people are judging it too harshly right now. 

I hope someone pick this up again

VanScans seemed to translate chapter 4. Hope that means they picked it up. Also hope it means they will do chapter 3. 

I hope someone pick this up again

I'm liking it so far. It reminds me a bit of Kids Next Door. It's not rushing with the powers and stuff and chapter 2 did something you don't see a lot in Shounen.

Spoiler

I think this series has a lot of potential and it sucks that people are judging it so harshly so early. I just hope Mangastream continues with it or if not, someone else picks it up because I'd hate to see it go untranslated.

first chapter wasn't as good as other series starts (and for the 4 rookies so far, it was the weakest), the second chapter was better, one thing is that they say that adults dominate (as it always has been xD), but the part with the gun was pretty amazing, also his power make me remember Kurapika, and when he fights is pretty badass, so I would give this one a chance if some group takes it.   

I can understand not continuing this, and no it's not because of how good or bad it is. With so many new series' in Jump right now, and a few still coming, obviously not all of them will make it. I think it's best to wait until you see their first rankings before deciding what you put your time and energy into working on.

I liked the double confession but then everything went pants. Oh well I'm reading Fire punch so I might as well give this one another chance.

I'm liking it so far. It reminds me a bit of Kids Next Door. It's not rushing with the powers and stuff and chapter 2 did something you don't see a lot in Shounen.

Spoiler

I think this series has a lot of potential and it sucks that people are judging it so harshly so early. I just hope Mangastream continues with it or if not, someone else picks it up because I'd hate to see it go untranslated.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics