Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 15votes)

Mr. Clice

Alt Names: alt ミスタークリスalt Mister Clice
Author: Akimoto Osamu
Artist: Akimoto Osamu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mr. Clice is a story centering on a super dashing spy, the special agent member of Japan's elite espionage program Jin Clice, whose body was mortally wounded by the KGB. The agency had already invested a lot of money in him, so they would not allow him to die so easily. In an act of desperation in order to save his life, the government transferred Jin Clice's mind into a the body of a recently deceased tennis player, which happens to be that of a lovely young beautiful woman! The dashing ladies man has, in essence, gone from being Bond to being the Bond girl!
Go to Mr. Clice Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

Thanks for the release. If there's website selling a soft copy/hard copy, can you share a link?

You can find them all in Japanese on http://amazon.co.jp
Seems they also recently came out with a new "SHUEISHA JUMP REMIX" edition, which collects all of the chapters into two 500+ page omnibus volumes.
If you're looking to support the author and the series, getting those is probably the best way to do-so.

Thanks for the release. If there's website selling a soft copy/hard copy, can you share a link?

Yes, I will read this.

The art style is very clearly late 80s'/early 90's, and has another element not seen in this day and age: trademarks, brands, and marques aren't dummied out or intentionally misspelled.

I like this...

I will follow this.

Thy will be done.

Meh

I like this.

ditto

I like this...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics