Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 248votes)

Go-Toubun no Hanayome

Alt Names: alt 5 Toubun no Hanayomealt 五等分の花嫁alt 五等分的花嫁alt Lima Pengantinalt The Five-part Bride
Author: Haruba Negi
Artist: Haruba Negi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A poor but ordinary high school boy is paid to tutor five girls to improve their grades at school.

And the girls are identical quintuplets.

Go to Go-Toubun no Hanayome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which sister you like the most so far? New Window IvanAla
  • 10 Replies

465 Comments

Miku best girl

Yea, following the rule, first girl always wins. Their first meeting is the "fated" meeting where as the other girls are an after-thought. Plus the hair style of the bridge matches main girl anyways.

More like the Five Idiot Brides

Series NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

This isn't first manga I have seen something similar plot like MC kind of screwing up from beginning, but girls have quite some personality, but in end they will all fall in love with him. 

He is a poor guy so he can't give up a part-time job that would pay him good, he will try anything.

I thought this would be a one shot that would actually cover something but I can't tolerate this kind of ending. 

its always the antenna haired girl

What if actually they are aizawa-san relative, so all of them is actually one person.

Ok this was amusing. Followed in the hopes of there being a serialization.

I wouldn't be surprise he married all of them. By the looks of it, has to be the first one he meets. 

Reminder: first girl always wins. Also: 

Spoiler

Great job, guys. 

Spoiler

Don't know

So which one did he marry?

I'm gonna say the first one with the 3 star hair pin, but obviously it's left ambiguous on purpose.

This kinda seemed like it wouldve made a good series. 

So which one did he marry?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics