Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 248votes)

Go-Toubun no Hanayome

Alt Names: alt 5 Toubun no Hanayomealt 五等分の花嫁alt 五等分的花嫁alt Lima Pengantinalt The Five-part Bride
Author: Haruba Negi
Artist: Haruba Negi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A poor but ordinary high school boy is paid to tutor five girls to improve their grades at school.

And the girls are identical quintuplets.

Go to Go-Toubun no Hanayome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which sister you like the most so far? New Window IvanAla
  • 10 Replies

465 Comments

so first girl win

i think a balance between oreki and hachiman will be great

ahegao always wins

Loved the art

Serialization when?

so first girl win

Afreed. If this gets serialized I hope that the MC will resemble Hikigaya without the extrem awkwardness

i think a balance between oreki and hachiman will be great

Agreed. I'll take him or someone like Kogarashi with a character and motivation/skills than a useless crappy MC like Raku.

Afreed. If this gets serialized I hope that the MC will resemble Hikigaya without the extrem awkwardness

Yeah, that's what i have in mind, but... it's a different artist... even though there sure are similarities.

so when are they gonna announce the serialization xd, loved the art (rengoku no karma), loved the girls (the main, the bunny and the shy one), love the mc, hope it goes well.

also I remember that oneshot that a girl got her clothes ripped by a sudden gust of wind and a high schooler got a boner and asked to have sex and ended convincing her and they ended married, how was it called??

This one? http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/sex-manga-r11673

Ribbon > Loli > Hairpin > POWER GAP > Psycho > Shorthair

I want moar

Not awful. Just mediocre.

This one shot is good. But need new chapters

You know, that glare of the MC in the last page give me an impression of Yu Narukami (Persona 4 MC) who's about to max them social links! XD

also I remember that oneshot that a girl got her clothes ripped by a sudden gust of wind and a high schooler got a boner and asked to have sex and ended convincing her and they ended married, how was it called??

I think the English-translated title was something along "A Comic About Sex", but no promise, my memory is fuzzy too.

His attitude is pretty awesome :) Here's hoping they're not going to railroad him to first girl without actual probable cause and character development.

Followed for now!

would you rather have a dumbass, pathetic MC instead? at least this guy has some goddamn backbone and traits that aren't limited to being "kind" 

Agreed. I'll take him or someone like Kogarashi with a character and motivation/skills than a useless crappy MC like Raku.

what!? end already? ...serialization pls ;_;

Too bad the MC is a douche

would you rather have a dumbass, pathetic MC instead? at least this guy has some goddamn backbone and traits that aren't limited to being "kind" 

so when are they gonna announce the serialization xd, loved the art (rengoku no karma), loved the girls (the main, the bunny and the shy one), love the mc, hope it goes well.

I read this because the author was the author of author of vampire killer :v

Too bad the MC is a douche
So all of them are stupid? Lol
This is interesting, it's certainly new thats for sure.

i'll take the tomboy one, please

its always the antenna haired girl

"antenna haired" -> Ahoge (foolish hair)

I thought this would be a one shot that would actually cover something but I can't tolerate this kind of ending. 

You put one-shots on a pedestal.

This actually looks like could be fun. Hoping for the serialization.

Plus the hair style of the bridge matches main girl anyways.

I didn't realize adding hair to bridges was in fashion... <.<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics