Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 78votes)

Ties of Compassion

Alt Names: alt Ties of Min&Ryun
Author: Jae Hwal-Yong
Artist: Jae Hwal-Yong
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ties of Compassion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 45 Replies
Topic About how it's taken down from the request by Naver. New Window AddNine
  • 0 Replies
Topic New way to read chapters. New Window quiet_kid
  • 4 Replies
Topic Ties of Compassion - all you want to know New Window Staub
  • 3 Replies

129 Comments

Yup.
I can't help but kind of understand him, though..
But poor Seungeun D=
anybody else wants to punch that blond guy really really hard?
Switched to Saturday releases.
=P
I didn't look at time you posted that lol...
Quiet_kid you guys did 20
gap moeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >_<
@Xerik- Lol the super eager eyes?

@RogZiel- Yay 50 chapters! (Even though we only did 19 of them) Will be more excited when we hit 100, though =P
Props on 50 chapters :)
Those eyes... so creepy.
No problemo
Well, thanks, quiet_kid. It's always nice to know that a good story's going to keep on being released.
Just fyi for those who care: there will be a new chapter every Friday, barring any problems. =]
I hope drippy nose shows up again in future chapters xD
@Purple Library Guy You said everything I was feeling, but far more elonquently than I'm able to phrase it, so I won't even try :)
aruless--Well, normally "psychopath" is some sort of subset of "piece of shit" so you weren't too far off. The neighbours are just lucky that guy has some need for approval so he kind of mimics the actions of normal people, otherwise he might be a serial murderer.
The last chapter resembled the last chapter(last TLed) of Life is money. Not so sophisticated and dramatic but the flow of the conversation was similar. Anyway, Min won another pointless debate.
And here i was thinking that the blond guy was a "piece of shit", but wow that flash back was outstanding.
is a shame, but this comic focus on various characters and not just a few chapters. already seen all raws and this is REALLY a slice of life, a little drama, a little ¿romance? but in the end, just a slice of life, not much happen
I can't stand that they focus so much on the boring blond guy that trys to sow chaos. I'd like more berserker studencouncil girl with Min.
lovely read :)
Fun series~

Guilty admission: part of the reason I enjoy reading this is the picture of Kirino at the bottom of every chapter (until the newest ones T_T)
Aww he actually cares a lot about his sister.
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 22 2012 12:24 AM
i like this
YES!!
i approve
I like this webtoon, i don't care what anybody else thinks about it.
keep going AddNine.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics