Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 33votes)

Just One Smile is Very Alluring

Alt Names: alt A Slight Smile Is Devastatingalt A Slight Smile is Very Charmingalt 微微一笑很倾城alt Wei Wei Yi Xiao Hen Qing Cheng
Author: Gu Man
Artist:
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: What is it that makes a man fall in love with a woman at first sight? Appearance? Aura? Wealth? NO, when campus prince and gaming expert, student Xiao Nai first saw Bei Wei Wei, what made him fall in love was not her extraordinary beauty, but her slim and slender fingers that were flying across the keyboard and her calm and composed manner!!! Embarrassing, no?

At the same time, gaming expert Bei Wei Wei, at this time and place is on the computer, methodically commanding a guild war, and won a perfect and glorious victory despite being at a disadvantage, and was completely unaware that cupid is nearby.

Soon after basketball player, swimmer, all-around excellent student, and game company president, Xiao Nai, uses both tactics on and off-line to take this beauty’s heart. Therefore this romance slowly bloomed.
Go to Just One Smile is Very Alluring Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

It's amusing how the marriage is a plot point. For anyone unaware, in MMORPGs marriage is typically done for convenience and to take advantage of marriage related perks and buffs. Not really a romantic thing.

It depends on the situation! I've never played a MMO with marriage-related perks, but I've seen plenty of MMOs without any benefits where players still marry each other. And it's usually not players that already knew each other in real life, but players who spend a lot of time together in-game, start talking about offline stuff, develop a real relationship, etc. I mean, sometimes it's just roleplaying and there's no emotional investment, but usually there's a "more than friends" vibe between the couple.

Did you see the Josei tag? Yeah, it's annoying if our heroine is busty, you must be thinking of Seinen.

In both the novel and the drama, she's supposed to be busty. (Nevermind the issue with the actress that was casted being rather flat but the dialogue still refers to the heroine's big chest.)

She was sexy and she knew it.

It's amusing how the marriage is a plot point. For anyone unaware, in MMORPGs marriage is typically done for convenience and to take advantage of marriage related perks and buffs. Not really a romantic thing.

I find it actually nice, something fresh. Though it's not really a new concept either. Check out Mel Kano here on Batoto. Not only online marriage serves a big role in the online world and in the plot, but also MC has to pay a high sum of money for it.

Did you see the Josei tag? Yeah, it's annoying if our heroine is busty, you must be thinking of Seinen.

But she is supposed to be actually busty. The drama refers to her as being busty a few times in dialogues and that doesn't correlate with the actress. It's especially weird when she wants to buy a swimsuit and the shop lady tells here she's got nice figure so this will fit her well and chooses for her a bra that is obviously way to big for the actress.

Well, maybe Chinese standards for being busty are simply different.

This is going to be great. <3 I finished marathoning the drama too. It seems to be more comedic, provides much more context and details (which is kinda obvious) and is surprisingly well produced. Also, MC is cute even there.

Riz, have you seen the movie?

Just finished reading the novel and marathoned the drama, now came the manhua...

\^^/

yatta~~!

Dammit, the heroine is supposed to be busty!

. I haven't the slightest idea what she means by "On to the next copy" on page six. 

Probably that all the horses are basically the same, she just wanted a different color. That's what it looked like in the pic. Scroll till you find the one you like. I agree with everything else you said, they probably meant a guy playing as a girl.

It's amusing how the marriage is a plot point. For anyone unaware, in MMORPGs marriage is typically done for convenience and to take advantage of marriage related perks and buffs. Not really a romantic thing. Unless the players themselves are already in a relationship. I haven't the slightest idea what she means by "On to the next copy" on page six. When Leishen says they thought Wei Wei was a transvestite, she probably meant they thought Wei Wei was a male playing as a female character, as opposed to thinking Wei Wei was an actual transvestite.

-Interesting- Followed... :D

And so the "pics or it didn't happen" meme continues to survive

Dammit, the heroine is supposed to be busty!

Ohhhh! I saw commercials for the drama that is based on this!

It's kind of funny that this popped up as I just recently started playing an asia themed mmo that has marrige option as a feature. Besides that though I think its neat to see another video game themed story with a female as the lead, and one who is talented at said game too.

So excited !! I love that Bei Wei Wei name s 'much it's weird.

i can't see anything... TT,TT...but i know there is a novel and drama  love14.jpg?w=663&h=447    sorry my bad english

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics