Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 53votes)

One More Age

Alt Names: alt ワンモア・エイジalt One More Eiji
Author: Yoshikawa Hideaki
Artist: Yoshikawa Hideaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During his 80th birthday, Watari Eiji has a heart attack. On his deathbed, he desperately wishes to fulfill his one wish in his next life. Instead of reincarnating, he spontaneously becomes his younger self.
Go to One More Age Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

Recognized the artist, and cameo's of his other girls, by The Other Side of Secret, the single title in the states. =3=

jajajaja follow xD

Shenanigans at its finest. Followed.

Poor Kanae.

Definitely an interesting one, looking forward to it.

This is a nice gag manga. Followed!

Is it me or all the extra-girls are cameos of other series?

probably, the two girls on the bottom right of page 29 are from kagaku no yatsura. this mangaka has other series but they aren't translated.

*sees manga and reads title* o.O

*begins to read* ö.ö

*ends reading* XDDDD

I must admit... i didnt see that one coming... not at all. Instand Follow.

That idea is halrious and genius at the same time, mostly with this unique approach. 

Anyone else cracked with Kanaes reaction to his younger self and her in the wedding dress? XD

Is it me or all the extra-girls are cameos of other series?
Its different from the "travel to another world young again" plot and it seems pretty humours

I just like how they accept the age reversal so easily.

Holy shit grandpa literally became an archwizard and cast a 9th level spell Wish. Incredible.

semi r*pe aye? Looking good so far hahaha. Looking forward to more ^^

The same author of kagaku no yatsura
Well done grandpa

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics