Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 177votes)

Raise Kamika

Alt Names: alt ライセカミカ
Author: Segawa Hajime
Artist: Segawa Hajime
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Boy-Meets-Girl story between Ookuni Raise, a high school boy who was left to fend for himself by both his parents, and the transfer student girl, Mikami Kamika. Due to an unfortunate incident, Raise ended up rubbing Kamika’s breast, which in turn led to her suspicion of his being a molester. Starting from their worst encounter, the tale unfolds as they were flown into a mystical world.
Go to Raise Kamika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga wanna be TLED ? New Window lolo04
  • 1 Replies

179 Comments

slow start but has potential. 

funny to see ppl defend this, it doesnt even have any positives at all

People are free to like what they like, no one's forcing you to read it.

Same artist as author unless the tags got messed up lol, so the guy's better at drawing than writing. Big deal. Don't like it? Don't read it. There's enough manga out there...

funny to see ppl defend this, it doesnt even have any positives at all 

Spoiler

Bacon and egg soymilk? That's a thing?

We're talking japan here. I'm all too inclined to believe it is.

Once I recognized the art and the author, this was an instant follow for me.

Welp, I wasn't really satisfied by the end of Tokyo ESP, which had a really strong start...

Here the start is a little weak, so maybe it will become better ? :stupidly hopeful:

Anyway, as always I really like the female design from this artist.

Followed for now.

How did they generic pieces of crap get serialized? The story is undeserving of the art. Also, like I say to all disgusting tsunderes, she is such a bitch.

Same artist as author unless the tags got messed up lol, so the guy's better at drawing than writing. Big deal. Don't like it? Don't read it. There's enough manga out there...

That was mediocre. Every possible shounen trope in the book crawled into a single chapter.

Will stick around since Tokyo ESP and Ga-Rei were average.

Ever since Black Clover happened and many people defend it, when it's even worse than other generic stories. I don't think we have a right to complain about it

What causes a parent to name their child "MI-KA-MI-KA-MI-KA"? It's a miracle she lived through grade school!

They probably wanted their daughter to become an Idol. Mika Mika, there can't be any other name that's more suitable for it than hers.

Spoiler

Bacon and egg soymilk? That's a thing?

What causes a parent to name their child "MI-KA-MI-KA-MI-KA"? It's a miracle she lived through grade school!

I think it's still better than Ookuni Raise, which literally translates as "Big country next life". Mommy and Daddy sure were proud of their child...

How did they generic pieces of crap get serialized? The story is undeserving of the art. Also, like I say to all disgusting tsunderes, she is such a bitch.

What is the release rate?(for the series, not translations) .

It's a monthly series. Next chapter comes out in the May issue (sold end of March).. 

what type of shitty MC is this? worse than some wimpy MCs

What is the release rate?(for the series, not translations) .

Seems the cycle of school+superpowe battle is coming back (ar at least when this was released in Japan)... Well, not that I complain at all.

And yeah, she's a nice heroine to have. Lately many heroines are just... Blegh.

reads first page: ohhh I recognize this artist ... insta-followed
now waiting to see the first hollywood star making a cameo xD

I bet on Wolverine. Maybe this time he'll appear as Iwahata's brother, or something.

reads first page: ohhh I recognize this artist ... insta-followed
now waiting to see the first hollywood star making a cameo xD

Can't judge the plot just yet, but the fantasy world and monster design was great.

haha,, so funny.. i dun care what others said,but i follow what i like. so lets follow this !!!

That was mediocre. Every possible shounen trope in the book crawled into a single chapter.

Will stick around since Tokyo ESP and Ga-Rei were average.

Well, that is my contribuition, a publicity page from Shounen Ace 2017-02 for Raisekamika

Spoiler

Well that was a bit light, the mangaka could have certainly tossed in some more plot points there...

Yuki Rito no jutsu is becoming far too strong nowadays

It's cool.

I only hope author will develop the main female a lot. She can't be such an abuse lover half of the time, like in half of this¨chapter. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics