Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 356votes)

Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai

Alt Names: alt らふすけ先輩alt Rafusuke Senpaialt Rough Sketch Senpai
Author: Onio
Artist: Onio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A libido-fuelled art comedy featuring the secret art club activities of a delinquent girl and the boy who will make her his masterpiece.
Go to Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

391 Comments

is there a tag for HEAVY BLUSHING ?

make it

Love Life cancer

His point is that since to write ン (katakana n) or ん (hiragana n) you need to type "n" twice on a keyboard, that means n = m or nn.

I understand where people get "m" from. Saying "senpai" does sound a bit like "sempai". But the "sen" part doesn't have "m" in it, neither in romaji (written separately) or in hiragana/kanji.

I'm just one of the people who dislike "Westernizing" romaji more than necessary. Same how some people ignore elongated vowels and write "Ryu" instead of "Ryuu", or write "Ohga" instead of "Ouga". Maybe easier for average English speaker to get how to say it, but it' a bit of a bastardization.

I guess it's more of a shortcut to reduce the awkwardness of pronouncing an 'n' before a 'p' or a 'b', kinda like how 'konbanwa' can be pronounced as 'kombanwa' and 'ganbatte' as 'gambatte'. However, they should always be spelled with an 'n'.

So nn = m?

The Japamese lamguage is so hard!

His point is that since to write ン (katakana n) or ん (hiragana n) you need to type "n" twice on a keyboard, that means n = m or nn.

I understand where people get "m" from. Saying "senpai" does sound a bit like "sempai". But the "sen" part doesn't have "m" in it, neither in romaji (written separately) or in hiragana/kanji.

I'm just one of the people who dislike "Westernizing" romaji more than necessary. Same how some people ignore elongated vowels and write "Ryu" instead of "Ryuu", or write "Ohga" instead of "Ouga". Maybe easier for average English speaker to get how to say it, but it' a bit of a bastardization.

So nn = m?

The Japamese lamguage is so hard!

spoken like someone who doesnt know shit about japanese lol
woohoo time for a japanese lesson boys and girls!

Spoiler

tldr yes its an "nn"

tldr it's an nn when you write it on a keyboard, to let it know you want a "n" and not a na, ne, ni, no, nu. It might've been just as well an alt + n, like some languages have. For example, "ą" is "a + alt" instead of... double a or something like that. I guess for them it was easier to make it that two single n's wrote a single "n" in hiragana.

Also, not the context we were talking about. He said that "one of the acceptable ways of using romaji is writing m or nn", as in interchangeably. As in, sempai instead of senpai. But I can't think of a single word written in romaji where someone writes "sennpai" instead of "senpai". There are words with double n in it, but those are things like "zannen" which is written the same way in Japanese - za n ne n.

is there a tag for HEAVY BLUSHING ?

make it

Actually, that mora isn't nn. It''s either n or m, dependending on if it should be read as a bilabial mora or not. In the case of sempai, it''s bilabial in the same way that 'important' is, rather than inportant, as that is what the Greek root is. https://nihongoshark.com/is-it-senpai-or-sempai/for a more thorough rundown.

Typical gods. Always sleeping on the job.

This is good. Followed.

Never trust Zeus, ever. Or any of the Greek gods.

That just goes to show the truth of this quote by Lazarus Long:

"Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream up a God superior to themselves. Most Gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child."

Never trust Zeus, ever. Or any of the Greek gods.

But it's not an "nn". It's just sen-pai.

And writing it as sempai is of the devil.

spoken like someone who doesnt know shit about japanese lol
woohoo time for a japanese lesson boys and girls!

Spoiler

tldr yes its an "nn"

Okay. Who spelled it as "sempai"!?

thats the linguistic spelling which deals with the nasalization where as the direct romaji spelling would be senpai... so its actually the same thing

Art seems familiar 

It's both sexy and cute. The back and forth between the high tension moments and when they're cut is well balanced. Looking forward to the rest.

The art is good.  I hope it remains this good in the upcoming chapters.

Looking back at the art, Megumi's ears have a definite point to them, or to be technical, there's a crease/point at the top of the helix (the outer rim) of the auricle/pinna (the fleshy part of the ear that sticks out from your head); it's possible that it's natural (ears are pretty varied tbh), or possible she got it via minor body modification, given her amount of piercings.

Either way, it's subtly elfin/elven without being fakey Vulcan ears (as the rest of the helix is round) and looks amazingly hot on her.

tl;dr: Senpai has a slight point at the top of her ears; is sexy.

til everything can be a fetish

I gonna feel a little bad about this joke, but this is pretty much "KonoBi After Dark".

Tsundere is an atypical heroine design?

[Edit]Nvm thought you were talking about this one

Heroine design as in their visual design.  Not sure why you'd assume I meant their character traits

Both forms are correct.

More romcoms should go for atypical heroine designs

Tsundere is an atypical heroine design?

[Edit]Nvm thought you were talking about this one

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gal-gohan-r20548

I'm waiting for a romcom where the main girl has breasts that are different sizes from each other. That way, she could appeal to both pettanko-loving Lolicons and fans of big boobs.

Link, please. For science of course

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gal-gohan-r20548

This and that gyaru cooking romcom. 2017 is gonna be a good year

Link, please. For science of course

This and that gyaru cooking romcom. 2017 is gonna be a good year

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics