Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.45 - 154votes)

B Group no Shounen X

Alt Names: alt Bグループの少年 X
Author: Sakurai Haruki
Artist: Bonkara
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Protagonist Sakuragi Ryou was in the "A group" in middle school. At least until he got caught up some trouble and developed a reputation as a delinquent. Wanting to live a normal, peaceful life in high school he decides to do a reverse high school debut, aiming to be in the boring, middle-of-the-pack "B group". Above all else he doesn't want to stand out. But then one day he encounters the school idol, Fujimoto Erika, being harassed by delinquents and begrudgingly decides to help her out. She then starts to develop an interest in him, which is going to make his goal of not standing out tough...
Go to B Group no Shounen X Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

139 Comments

Apparently a reboot with better art but wonkier pace. The art is better since the artist knows anatomy and overall better skill set than the previous artist, but for the pace he is going trough fast forward pace.

Wait, by the looks of it, aren't they dating already?
They look like boyfriend-girlfriend to me, and the guy just wants to keep it a secret cause he doesn't want to stand out.

I swear I read this exact manga before, not taken a jab by saying its a ripoff, I mean I remember these exact characters and situation.

This one?

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/b-group-no-shounen-r16298

I think this one takes place a bit further down the story from the first manga

I swear I read this exact manga before, not taken a jab by saying its a ripoff, I mean I remember these exact characters and situation.

I think this a reboot of the series manga adaptation. Previous one ended with 2 volumes ish.

img000016.jpg

Loli is best girl. Fuck Default Heroine #51a subtype: "Erika"

Honestly I preferred the first version. MC looked tougher than this one.

Isn't this a sequel? I read the WN up until it got dropped by the translator, and I clearly remember there being another manga adaption (probably without the X at the end of the title) focusing on the first few chapters/volumes of the WN.

Yeah there is another one without the X, which hasn't been updated since september 2015.

Isn't this a sequel? I read the WN up until it got dropped by the translator, and I clearly remember there being another manga adaption (probably without the X at the end of the title) focusing on the first few chapters/volumes of the WN.

i read this 3 times already. can't believe i like it this much, lol. insta-follow O.O !!

I read the description and thought it was generic then I read the chapter and said. "Well this is great I'm going to read it again."

Sure. I'll follow this. 

That last page has such a great line, "Are you okay? Oh, I thought it was a girl" best response to a guy trying to attack someone only to be knocked on his head by them while they're half asleep.

A Group or A team!?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics