Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.45 - 154votes)

B Group no Shounen X

Alt Names: alt Bグループの少年 X
Author: Sakurai Haruki
Artist: Bonkara
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Protagonist Sakuragi Ryou was in the "A group" in middle school. At least until he got caught up some trouble and developed a reputation as a delinquent. Wanting to live a normal, peaceful life in high school he decides to do a reverse high school debut, aiming to be in the boring, middle-of-the-pack "B group". Above all else he doesn't want to stand out. But then one day he encounters the school idol, Fujimoto Erika, being harassed by delinquents and begrudgingly decides to help her out. She then starts to develop an interest in him, which is going to make his goal of not standing out tough...
Go to B Group no Shounen X Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

139 Comments

dammit i wish we could read the missing 3 chapters ;(

Are there another source for the rest? Kinda losing track without it.

Spoiler

Oh so they ARE dating But MC does say that 'We are just friends' hmm

dammit i wish we could read the missing 3 chapters ;(

Just read the novel and Erika is supposed to be a super adorable, puppy eyed, goddess of femininity who likes action movies, yet she looks like a damn yandere in this kinda art.

Yandere is the BEST kind of dere. Especially if it's for senpai!

Erika, Suzuki... they have madness in their eyes xD. Their current faces remind me of Black Kanojo and another manga about a very hardcore stalker girl following her teacher around.

Now that I read this chapter to confirm it, the previous version was way better...

This new artist has a weird way of drawing eyes. It doesn't really convey the right tone.

Just read the novel and Erika is supposed to be a super adorable, puppy eyed, goddess of femininity who likes action movies, yet she looks like a damn yandere in this kinda art.

MC should look really bloody scary when he gets pissed off, yet he still looks like a child in this manga when he does.

Spoiler

There was a previous manga serialization that covered that whole arc. Im glad they are making a new manga, i also like the new artstyle more.

It covers 2 chapters in 2 pages then proceeds to go 0 - 1million from there on. Like no clue what is happening right now lmfao

Spoiler

Erika, Suzuki... they have madness in their eyes xD. Their current faces remind me of Black Kanojo and another manga about a very hardcore stalker girl following her teacher around.

Now that I read this chapter to confirm it, the previous version was way better...

Okay, read it... this is a huge rush. I guess it covers in two chapters what happened in 20. 

It covers 2 chapters in 2 pages then proceeds to go 0 - 1million from there on. Like no clue what is happening right now lmfao

Okay, read it... this is a huge rush. I guess it covers in two chapters what happened in 20. 

981c292850a5b4774e984fd7548e2806.png

"....Yup. no refusing that. "

Anyways, anyone else getting kind of an ominous feeling from Erika?

Idk, she seems too nice.

Normally thats not really a problem but the bruise that senpai douche said he got because of Erika intrigues me..

Oh, maybe I would have a chance to finally know what will happen after chapter 20 of the novel... I had lost hope on this one. Manga stopped really soon, and the WN translator just quit. 

Basically the adventures of Superman trying to blend in as a normal human. 

Not a reboot but a sequel, huh...

wait why reboot?
did the previous one just have 2 chapter or they drop it?

The previous manga had at least around 20 chapters last time I checked, seems like the manga was completed at 2 volumes.

The previous manga art was more balanced but it had the usual manga-port-of-a-novel qulaity like it was printed on a fax.

Is possible the author disliked that and made the publisher change to a mangaka with a better style, but this new one falls here and there then it doesn't seem like that, maybe the other mangaka had to stop for life problems.

The fact this reboot have a terrible story telling makes me think they just want people to read the original source or the old manga, instead of using 2 or 3 chapters for a full recap they just put the fast forward in one, it probably resume the previous one and from the next chapter we are gonna get a normal developement, at least I hope so, doubt the translato would have took a crap manga.

wait why reboot?
did the previous one just have 2 chapter or they drop it?

Before you read this, click on the artist name and read B Group no Shounen.
Theres only two chapters.
Its basically this story but more detail of the beginning events.
Once you read that then you can come back and read this, then things will make more sense.

Ahh, that's why this made my head spinning without knowing there's another detailed version. Really, too early for such first chapter.

And Followed.

If only the only person translating the novel hadn't flaked out and stopped translating for no reason... :(

If I remember correctly, the translator started asking for donations, but nobody donated because he was already extremely irregular with his releases. So he just quit. I later learned that this sort of thing happens often with WN translators. A bit of a shame, but that's how it is.

I think the other one was stopped?? maybe dunno, and they start this one from about the end of the last one. This a 'continuation' just like how they did with LMS(Legendary Moonlight Sculptor).

Ok so i read the previous version after reading this and the story made much more sense. The art is definitely much much better but whats with this staggard story approach?

This is not a sequel or anything since it starts out 'fresh' but they fitted in 5 chapters of the first version into a single chapter which just doesnt work.

It was still a fun read but It would've been nice to see the characters introduced slowly

PS why does the MC's friend look like a completely different character now? lol
I actually liked the old style though...

Button rests at 499 followers, proceed to read manga. Pleased with story and art, clicking button with excitement. Become the 502nd follower. ...should've clicked the follow button first then read.

Before you read this, click on the artist name and read B Group no Shounen.
Theres only two chapters.
Its basically this story but more detail of the beginning events.
Once you read that then you can come back and read this, then things will make more sense.

They improved the art but what a total MESS with the pace, what have they done? :S

If only the only person translating the novel hadn't flaked out and stopped translating for no reason... :(

I wish my reflexes were so good they worked while I was sleeping. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics