Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 59votes)

Dark Mage

Alt Names: alt 다크 메이지
Author: Jae-Sin Kang
Artist: Jung Ryul Kim
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Once... Humans and Orcs peacefully co-existed, but at some point humans got greedy and started a war claiming the Orcs` territory. The diety-Lord who created all, got angry with the humans` greed and decided to punish them with 3 catastrophes. One of them was the Dragons, divine creatures blessed with magic capable of doing almost anything. Now the Orcs, with a Dragon by their side, seem to have the upper hand. Will humans just sit back and see their land get destroyed? They are too devious for that... Their only good plan at that point is to abduct a Dragon to even things up. But how are they going to manage the capture of a being with so much power?

Based on a 15 volume series of Korean novels completed by Kim Jung-ryul in 2002. The manhwa was discontinued after 6 volumes after the publisher BookBox went under in 2008.
Go to Dark Mage Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

can he kill people or can he only kill monsters. If he is a further way the harder it would be to control or kill him that probably why.
Chapter 19:
Spoiler
Thanks egscans for ch 19 :D
Dude i prefer this than the childish and the love story inside iD
Love this manhwa!! Could be the next berserk.
looks like the mage is the red dragon
Inb4 Darth Vader
probably my guess is that mage guys is not actually a guy but a woman(not sure, but i might be wrong)........well dont know maybe another person from where he come from.
The mage guy is defenetly the guy that followed him into this world and he probably has lost his memories.
@Apan I believe you dont know how to read.. he cant harm humans without blocking the seal with magic or ki, so is not that he doesnt want... is really obvious that he wants to kill every asshole in his way.
Arrrgh. This manwha makes me so angry!
Why do I have to wait another week, each time. :(
@Apan huh? are we reading the same manhwa? because if you read chapt 15.. you can see that he wants to harm them plenty.. >_>
Awesome Manga
wish there was more like this
Incredible, main hero is now some kind of idiotic shounen hero who does not want to harm anyone
great epic manga!! i wish it would come out faster
Normally when a main character gets bullied like that he kills them in a satisfying manner, but this poor guy can't even think about doing that ;_;
Awesome manhwa btw, thanks for uploading!
Its a good series. I want to see the dragons more even though they are supposed to be the bad guys they are cooler than the humans so far.
realy good Manhwa ty for the updates
Thank you EGScans. This series is epic!
i love this series but i think there might be a mixup in the ordering around chapters 2-4 the old world fight scenes are broken up with random pages into the later part of the series
Thanks EGScans. Guys Remember to thank the people who bring us this great manhwa.
theirs 13 chapters so they'll probably upload them later.
maybe, he mention some key info when he was fighting those orcs.
shame he lost all his power!
so raw i love this stuff b^o^d

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics