Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 173votes)

Seifuku no Vampiress Lord

Alt Names: alt 制服のヴァンピレスロードalt 制服的吸血鬼女王alt The J.K. of the Vampire Ladyalt Uniformed Vampiress Lord
Author: Matsumoto Tomoki
Artist: Matsumoto Tomoki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Normal high school girl Irie Yuunagi suddenly has her blood sucked by a strange man one night. Yuunagi wakes up as a vampire and learns that she has been added to the man who bit her, Rin's, family. She begins to learn about the rules of the vampire world from Rin.
Go to Seifuku no Vampiress Lord Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

Are you all sure that it's possible to have the "Shonen" and "Yuri" tags at the same time...?

Yes. 

This is where we get into the weirdness of the "genre" (ish) tags.  Shounen is not really a genre, it's a marketing demographic; any manga published in a magazine aimed at the pre-adult male demographic is "shounen".  So if it's in a shounen mag, it's shounen, no matter what it's actually about.  Yuri, on the other hand, is not a demographic.  It is an actual genre--romance between girls.  While there are actual yuri magazines and story collections, they aren't called yuri for being aimed at gay girls as an audience--probably most of the people who read them are straight.

So.  About girls into each other, but published in a shounen mag == both "shounen" and "yuri" tags.

Edited to add:  Sorry, thinking about kurousagi's post again I got the joke.  Damn I'm slow sometimes.

Yuri by the mangaka of Prunus Girl.  I am so in.

I knew staying up until 3am looking for good manga was a good idea. I approve =w=

MidoriKitzune
Feb 13 2017 03:57 PM

Hmm.

This looks like a shonen ai at first... or somethign alike.

Now it's yuri.

I'm sold!

Well, prunus girl also had shoujo-ai, yuri.

Think the author just wanted to use that as an excuse to add light ntr/sudo-ntr for more readers. One of the two was about as non-existent as a character can get while the other was developed and interesting all on her own.

Interesting how the author went from making a crossdressing shounen-ai series to a vampire shoujo-ai series.

Well, prunus girl also had shoujo-ai, yuri.

http://static.zerochan.net/Akatsuki.Arrival.full.1930994.jpg

is it weird her outfit reminds me of this

Thanks for the update!

Spoiler

^I lol'd hard

I knew I recognised the art from somewhere.

love it, but that guy just looks so shitty xD

Damn.
Rickrolled into a yuri manga. And I thought that tracksuit vamp was pretty alpha too...

Interesting how the author went from making a crossdressing shounen-ai series to a vampire shoujo-ai series.

This wasn't bad.  Good looking out yuri fam.

Are you all sure that it's possible to have the "Shonen" and "Yuri" tags at the same time...? Are you sure it isn't "gender bender" instead of Yuri? XD

This series is being published on Joker Gangan, which is undoubtedly a shounen mag.

I wouldn't say it's strictly yuri. More like a rom-com vampire shenanigans shounen with a female protag, and she just happens to be

Spoiler

Spoiler

Once again vampires are confirmed for being lewd.

Spoiler

That vampire is more adorkable and impish than lewd, though. :P

Are you all sure that it's possible to have the "Shonen" and "Yuri" tags at the same time...? Are you sure it isn't "gender bender" instead of Yuri? XD
Maybe hitting follow for manga tagged as yuri is second nature to me, but I don't regret it.

"Just make sure no one finds out you're a vampire."

One page later: "Nana, it seems I got turned into a vampire."

You had one job, Yuu-chan.

One.

Job.

Actually that made her more likeable to me. She doesn't give shit about what anyone tells her and does things as she likes. I prefer that kind of character over a MC who just blindly follows anything she is told without thinking. If you reread the scene, she even says she is well aware she was told not to expose her secret, but decided to do so anyway.

Plus, she had the sense to hide her vampireness from the other two, so it looks like she is not stupid, just an oddball.

"Just make sure no one finds out you're a vampire."

One page later: "Nana, it seems I got turned into a vampire."

You had one job, Yuu-chan.

One.

Job.

Same author of Prunus Girl. Instant follow.

Thanks for mentioning it, was such a nice read

End: Yeah, you're kinda compelled to suck peoples blood.

Once again vampires are confirmed for being lewd.

Spoiler

are you sure this is a Yuri manga?? because it does not look like...

100% sure.

Spoiler

Thanks for the answer ;)

No, he was saying she didn't need to suck blood to survive.

"Or anything Like that" I'm pretty sure having an addiction or physical need (which a thirst for it would be) falls under anything like that.

Not! Even! One! Page! And she leaks the fact that's become a vampire!

Well, it is her best friend and possible first bite victim/vampire sister-lover, so it is understandable.

My yuri detector was activated, but that was only because the sole male of this series, Rin, is a hopeless tracksuit/manga addict. I predict that her friend, the track girl and the uptight girl will all become her blood doners/lovers.

Beginning : Nope, you don't need to suck blood

End: Yeah, you're kinda compelled to suck peoples blood.

No, he was saying she didn't need to suck blood to survive. He didn't say she'd never have to go biting someone, just that she didn't need to do it to continue to exist.

It is her fault for being laid back and not asking why, if vampires don't need blood to survive, she was bitten in the first place.

I'm here for the cracks on Twilight, which might or might not exist. OwO

Twilight is a crack in and of itself. I don't know what the hell those things were, but they weren't vampires. It was more like guys from shoujo romance manga became real, with their sparkly skin and girls being attracted to the emo freak of nature.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics