Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 193votes)

Black Torch

Alt Names: alt ブラックトーチalt 黑炬Black Torchalt Kara Meşale
Author: Takaki Tsuyoshi
Artist: Takaki Tsuyoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a descendant of shinobi, Jirou Azuma has been learning ninja techniques his entire life. But in addition to that, he also has the ability to talk to animals. One day when he rescues a strange black cat named Ragou, he learns that the world is filled with spirits called mononoke that can take the form of both people and animals. However, their meeting is cut short when they are attacked by a hostile mononoke who is after Ragou's power.
Go to Black Torch Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just Some Thoughts New Window Voxus
  • 0 Replies

168 Comments

Classic shounen story setup with solid art and simple, straightforward characters. Always great to see. Hope this lives up to its potential, they've got all the elements of a great shounen series if they can bring the world to life for the readers. Thanks for your work, S2Scans team, looks good.

I think it would be better if there's a romance tag, but... It's quite good already, and more better than the majority of useless MC so far, can't wait for the next chapter
This is some god-tier art.
Looks like the beginning of a masterpiece.

This some good stuff :3

This is some classic shounen right here. The story seems pretty linear and the art is fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more of the good stuff.

Aaaaaaaand.... followed!! xD

​feels like bleach to me

Darn right.

It does have this Bleach feel to it.

​feels like bleach to me

We are working in the english version. Stay calm. Spanish rules gg iz

Back to US east for me...

And what If, I would give you a living digimon for it? xD

We are working in the english version. Stay calm. Spanish rules gg iz

Gracias por la traducción. Arriba el español.

¡Imposibiru!

And what If, I would give you a living digimon for it? xD

Momento,¿Este es uno de los legendarios,escasos,pocas veces vistos,rumoreados,fansubs que tienen traductor japonés-español?

Then... change your language and translate it to english. >x'D Alan ^^

¡Imposibiru!

Becouse is my language Q_Q

Then... change your language and translate it to english. >x'D Alan ^^

¿Por qué es esto en espanol?!

¿POR QUÉEEEEEEEE?!?!?!! :o

(*I understood every third word* wrote Izaya proudly!*)

Can anyone translate this series to english? Not sure if this series is good or bad like this... muey bueno una taco esta bien. x'D

W-... Wait count's that as racism?  :unsure:  ... Muey macho taco esta bien? Muey macho taco chica esta bien. :huh:

Well I hope it's not racism, but it's most likely very bad spanish. x'D

Becouse is my language Q_Q

Prob cause only Drashiro picked it up and no english ppl did?  Seems interesting the dude talks to animals and shit.  Followed.

¿Por qué es esto en espanol?!

¿POR QUÉEEEEEEEE?!?!?!! :o

(*I understood every third word* wrote Izaya proudly!*)

Can anyone translate this series to english? Not sure if this series is good or bad like this... muey bueno una taco esta bien. x'D

W-... Wait count's that as racism?  :unsure:  ... Muey macho taco esta bien? Muey macho taco chica esta bien. :huh:

Well I hope it's not racism, but it's most likely very bad spanish. x'D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics