Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 193votes)

Black Torch

Alt Names: alt ブラックトーチalt 黑炬Black Torchalt Kara Meşale
Author: Takaki Tsuyoshi
Artist: Takaki Tsuyoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a descendant of shinobi, Jirou Azuma has been learning ninja techniques his entire life. But in addition to that, he also has the ability to talk to animals. One day when he rescues a strange black cat named Ragou, he learns that the world is filled with spirits called mononoke that can take the form of both people and animals. However, their meeting is cut short when they are attacked by a hostile mononoke who is after Ragou's power.
Go to Black Torch Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just Some Thoughts New Window Voxus
  • 0 Replies

168 Comments

Serialized in Jump SQ... agh damn, so it's monthly. Really wish it was weekly, it looks very promising

Monthly mangas produce higher quality content imo

Serialized in Jump SQ... agh damn, so it's monthly. Really wish it was weekly, it looks very promising

From my experience with manga so far, that's a great thing. Monthly series usually are better than weekly ones.

It's been awhile since I've read a manga like this, I didn't realise how much I wanted it until i saw it. It's good to get away from all the "reborn in another world" crap that keeps coming out.

Bleach vibes ....Woohoo! I really miss Bleach manga and anime :(

Great start for a manga.

Really don't like the (my own guess there) futur heroine though.

We haven't see anything about her yet. But to be honest I'm afraid we can agree on this, from her designs and very few actions on the first chapter, it doesn't seems like I will like her.

Great start for a manga.

Really don't like the (my own guess there) futur heroine though.

Por que mierda no esta el capitulo en español?

While i agree that fullbringer and quincy ark was shit, pre-fullbringer was pretty good and before that pre arrancar was GREAT. 

if the series only would have ended with Aizen's defeat, Bleach would have ended in a great note, but nooo, Kubo had to be greedy and the worst is that he repeated things a lot and Ichigo turned into everything.

The MC reminds me of Rin Okumura from Ao no exorcist for some reason. Anyway I hope it doesn't have any edgy yukio characters. Nice feels w/ the memories of animal companions tho.

And I would totally like the catch phrase "that's my cicada shell"!

yep, it really gives that feeling and the start for this one was great, a lot of time has passed since an action manga gave a that good of a solid start.

(and the catch phrase is good)

What is this? A manga with a strong start and potential that actually was fun, despise a few flaws? Please remove this, the only kind of manga allowed to be released now are the self-insert Web Novel trash and This-Is-Not-To-Love-Ru-I-Swear type of manga.

The MC reminds me of Rin Okumura from Ao no exorcist for some reason. Anyway I hope it doesn't have any edgy yukio characters. Nice feels w/ the memories of animal companions tho.

And I would totally like the catch phrase "that's my cicada shell"!

Aaaah, it's been a while since I read a strong starting chapter. Hope the hype doesnt fade.
I don't know why, but it feels like I'm reading a chinese manhwa. Written by a chinese guy using a japanese pen name. So weird.
Best start to a new shounen since Boku academia

This is good , keep on translating it S2Scans. :D

I don't know man.  I don't think it is shit.

While i agree that fullbringer and quincy ark was shit, pre-fullbringer was pretty good and before that pre arrancar was GREAT. 

Darn right.

It does have this Bleach feel to it.

I don't know man.  I don't think it is shit.

I hate it when government kidnaps MC's like at Deathopia

im bored of the new trend of NEET/Otaku in a new dimension with cheat-like power

you could say that im… starving for some classic shounen manga

3fecf7de6c.png

Instant follow great work S2s

Great start

Followed

I am now in love with this manga.

por que quitaron el cap en español?

why the spanish cap isnt there?

Great art, classic opening chapter. So far so good.

Dude wears Crocs. That's an automatic follow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics