Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.51 - 72votes)

The Great Wife

Alt Names: alt My wife is a Gangsteralt 我的老婆是大佬
Author: Somtudio
Artist: Somtudio
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance Romance
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The gentle virtuous housewife used to be a leader of the gang?! After attacked by assassins and her husband got kidnapped, the gentle wife becomes a gangster again to defeat her enemy fiercely with bravery (to save her peaceful life with her husband).
Go to The Great Wife Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Issues with the plot- negative review (with early spoilers) of Makoto, Ore wa Omae o Aishiteru. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

59 Comments

This looks like its going to be a fun read.

Is that thing in the first frame a breast?

This is a manhua adaptation of a korean live action movie.  Looking forward to more.

You mean the Dear, only you don't know?

Either that or Mrs Angel

You thinking about the one with the former delinquent housewife, who kept her past life a secret from her family?

That is what this made me think of at least.

You mean the Dear, only you don't know?

I'm sure I'd read something like this before.

You thinking about the one with the former delinquent housewife, who kept her past life a secret from her family?

That is what this made me think of at least.

Someone know where the artwork at the end come from ? I kind of remember a manga with a very similar character but I can't recall the name...

I'm sure I'd read something like this before.

wtf is this even...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics