Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.51 - 72votes)

The Great Wife

Alt Names: alt My wife is a Gangsteralt 我的老婆是大佬
Author: Somtudio
Artist: Somtudio
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance Romance
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The gentle virtuous housewife used to be a leader of the gang?! After attacked by assassins and her husband got kidnapped, the gentle wife becomes a gangster again to defeat her enemy fiercely with bravery (to save her peaceful life with her husband).
Go to The Great Wife Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Issues with the plot- negative review (with early spoilers) of Makoto, Ore wa Omae o Aishiteru. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

59 Comments

The internet café boss was playing a Demon Hunter in Diablo III. Looking at the skill colours, the bow an the wolf companion it's likely a Multishot build with the Unhallowed Essence set.

Seems fun and promising!

I pity the fool who kidnaped the Gangster's Hubby.

Why was there a Reaper in a maid costume in the new chapter??

I must say her husbands quiet something snagging a woman like her

There are 43 chapters out currently I need mooore

there's another chapter up at meraki scans website

There are 43 chapters out currently I need mooore

It's been a while but I still remembered it perfectly fine. Guess it is unique 

There's alllways somebody cruising for a bruising dismembering.

...I was kinda interested in the premise, but boy, the art is so terrible I'm thinking I'll have to unfollow it already, lol.

I disagree. I think the art is fine. Much better than most of us can do and the premise is definitely fun. I followed it. 

...I was kinda interested in the premise, but boy, the art is so terrible I'm thinking I'll have to unfollow it already, lol.

Yeah, reminds me of of series I've read before. Delinquent female lead has lover kidnapped, and to save him she has too.... yeah... I've read too much H

Unfortunately, I can't edit the description, but raws can be found here

http://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/topic/994/

What combination? Well I'm hoping none of the above. How about an openly tough wife and a normal but supportive husband? Why is that never an option...

This is something else. Might be really fun to read.

Followed & thankyou for translating~~

It's called Mrs Angel. As the others said, strong start, marked drop in the middle, comes out to a shaky okay at the end.

thanks!

Could you throw a name? Would check it out, plox plox?

It's called Mrs Angel. As the others said, strong start, marked drop in the middle, comes out to a shaky okay at the end.

There wasn't another manga/manhwa about the wife begin delinquent too? Married with a chubby husband and their daughter?

Could you throw a name? Would check it out, plox plox?

DIS GUNNA BE GUD...

Is that thing in the first frame a breast?

Pretty sure it's a meat bun or some other type of steamed bun

There wasn't another manga/manhwa about the wife begin delinquent too? Married with a chubby husband and their daughter?

Yup I forget the name but it ended it was good then got to be meh, and finished out okay.

Followed! I always love a female badass mc. 

This is a manhua adaptation of a korean live action movie.  Looking forward to more.

I thought this sounded familiar; thanks for clarification.

insta follow

i hope this manga turn out to be great 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics