Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 409votes)

Gal Gohan

Alt Names: alt ギャルごはんalt 갸루 밥alt Gyaru Cookingalt Gyaru Gohan
Author: Marii Taiyou
Artist: Marii Taiyou
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Home Economics Teacher, Shinji Yabe, comes to the aid of the biggest gyaru in school, Miku Okazaki.
Go to Gal Gohan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Voting for an official English Release of Gal Gohan New Window ELH
  • 7 Replies

649 Comments

She really just needed someone to believe in her. Sad thing is, educators are very much noncommital anymore. 

You know, I actually had a classmate who teachers just doesn't put any attention 'cause he was always low grades, they give up on him and let him fail even through he asked for help, it was sad. Glad this gal actually got some help and maybe something else.

It was actually like that for me in school.  I did end up failing.  Honestly though, it helped me understand the futility of American Education system.  (And Public Education in general)  I learned more trying to get the equivalent of a High School diploma than I did in all of my years in school.  I'm sure your classmate found out the same.  Or deals drugs out of their mom's house.  One of those.

Yup.  That's an insta-follow.

Just waiting for the Yab-ecchi.

You know, I actually had a classmate who teachers just doesn't put any attention 'cause he was always low grades, they give up on him and let him fail even through he asked for help, it was sad. Glad this gal actually got some help and maybe something else.

Spoiler

YES! YES! YES! YES!
GYARUUUUUUUUU
I really enjoyed it, but I also figure that gal is about 2 chapters away from getting him fired for sexually harassing his student!

The 'complaints' can vary quite a bit especially in more rural areas, and with "problem kids". Like many other breaches of the law, sometimes nothing gets done about it, and sometimes no one *wants* to do anything about it, including the parents.

In fact, sometimes what instead gets implied is that there's only going to be a problem if he refuses... There had never been so many girls taking a comp-sci elective *ever* the year my brother-in-law started teaching, and where else are you going to see mothers stuffing their daughter's lunchbox full of oysters and telling her she might get lucky if she shares'em with him as a snack?

When you will never cook with a cute gyaru

Spoiler

I mean they joke about it a bit, but this guy lowkey has a student coming onto him. Then again, their school administration is lax enough to allow a student to graduate if they give out cookies, so they're probably fine.

Thanks for the translation. Really enjoyed chapter 1. Sweet start. I hope this series lasts a while.

I really enjoyed it, but I also figure that gal is about 2 chapters away from getting him fired for sexually harassing his student!

Looking forward to more chapters of this.

Hmmm... Kinda interesting.....

Looks good!!.

Followed & Thanks for translating!!

I just got diabetes.

Hand-holding. How lewd. 

Followed.

- Cute/Hot
- Dark Skin
- Gyaru
- Food

Yup everything i love in one manga.

"Gal" sold

Cannot smash that follow button hard enough

Step 1: gyaru+oppai

Step2: romance

Step3: FOLLOWED

Gyaru + vanilla + a romance tag

I'm sorry, I can't hear you guys over the sound of ramming in the follow button.

I'm sure I remember a very similar H manga...

A new gyaru girl series? fucking followed!

/delete/

There's this, and there's the body building one.

..Are there any other fluffy gyaru mangas?

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gal-and-otaku-cant-understand-each-other-r19630

I forgot about that one. What was it called again?

Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics