Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 14votes)

Kazoku Ni Narouyo

Alt Names: alt Let's be a Family
Author: Kurahashi Tomo
Artist: Kurahashi Tomo
Genres: Shounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chiasa and Kazuma have been dating for eight years, when one fine day, their free-spirited childhood friend Tomoe comes back into their lives. What's more, she's pregnant. The two guys welcome her back with open arms and hearts. Eventually, when Tomoe gives birth to a baby girl, they treat her as their own daughter. But what happens when Tomoe decides to fly off, leaving her infant daughter in Kazuma and Chiasa's care?! This is the story of two gay men and a baby!
Go to Kazoku Ni Narouyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

6 Comments

"Is she doing it on purpose?"

100% of parents have asked it at least once.

Trust me, I'm one.

Followed

I'm starting to really like the works by this mangaka. :D

So cute!  I love the relationship between the parents!

get dumped off on two other people and never know who her mother and father are. She's so lucky!

Getting raised by two loving parents is lucky, yeah. A lot of people -- even those who know their birth parents -- have it a lot worse.

Two gay men and a baby sounds like it should be a sitcom. Or a Human Rights Campaign advert.

But anyway, this is super adorable. She's going to grow up a spoiled little girl with those two doting parents, lol.

get dumped off on two other people and never know who her mother and father are. She's so lucky!

Two gay men and a baby sounds like it should be a sitcom. Or a Human Rights Campaign advert.

But anyway, this is super adorable. She's going to grow up a spoiled little girl with those two doting parents, lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics