Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 150votes)

God of Martial Arts

Alt Names: alt เทพยุทธ์พลิกลิขิตสวรรค์alt 绝世武神alt Dewa Seni Beladirialt Jue Shi Wu Shenalt Peerless Martial God
Author: Jing Wu Hen
Artist: Yunduowudongman
Genres: Action ActionHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In this world, respect is earned with martial arts. Weak martial artists have strengths of tens of thousands of pounds, capable of cracking boulders. And the strong ones can cut off rivers and split mountains. There are even martial kings who know everything and can travel across the universe. Martial art decides your fate as well as your life and death. The weak is humiliated while the strong looks down on the world. This is a a world where the strong bullies the weak. People's statuses are decided by the levels of their cultivation of martial arts. Each faction fights for the title of "The Strongest". Only the strong ones have the right to survive. Even if you are from the same clan or faction, if you are weak, then you will be bullied and kicked out without mercy.

Original Webcomic: http://www.dmzj.com/info/jueshiwushen.html
Go to God of Martial Arts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To the Author ( Jing wu hen ) New Window Niru
  • 9 Replies
Topic LOVE New Window Ninjastonerman
  • 0 Replies
Topic All characters New Window maliklg
  • 1 Replies

264 Comments

well i usually like isekai and wuxia buuut why the mc knows everything about the new world....

The author's mary sue self insert fantasy that is basically the same shitty story rehased countless times by other bad authors is interesting?

This is like, worse than random fanfiction on deviantart.

If you look at the popular big name series, they generally do something that hasnt been done a countless times before.

Re:Zero is a story where the MC doesnt get OP powers. If the MC had gotten OP powers, it would just be a generic isekai and wouldnt sell anywhere close to its current amount now.

Kono suba again...MC doesnt have OP powers and its a parody that constantly makes fun of isekai cliches.

The writing in this is literally high school level. Just how did it get past the selection process at the publisher...oh right corruption.

You know, some people enjoy Mary Sue fantasies. You expended so much energy trashing something that isn't even to your tastes. Don't be a snob about it. Your rant is the equivalent of walking into a Mcdonalds and complaining about the lack of culinary skills. Even if it's cheap gratification, there are plenty of people who prefer contrived op mcs over weak spined trash coward characters.

Oh god! The villain treadmill begins. If this follows the web novel there will be a merry-go-round of villains that die and get replaced almost instantly by another arrogant young master/ arrogant sect member/ arrogant noble/ arrogant sect elder.

You may be right but that's kind of normal stuff happen, it's not easy to be author. As long it's interesting it's fine. 

The author's mary sue self insert fantasy that is basically the same shitty story rehased countless times by other bad authors is interesting?

This is like, worse than random fanfiction on deviantart.

If you look at the popular big name series, they generally do something that hasnt been done a countless times before.

Re:Zero is a story where the MC doesnt get OP powers. If the MC had gotten OP powers, it would just be a generic isekai and wouldnt sell anywhere close to its current amount now.

Kono suba again...MC doesnt have OP powers and its a parody that constantly makes fun of isekai cliches.

The writing in this is literally high school level. Just how did it get past the selection process at the publisher...oh right corruption.

Oh god, that description. It hurts

This is interesting.

About the isekai, look at the bright side: at least he has a personality, is not an unambitious faggot and there are martial arts.

>mediocre art

>isekai + MC instantly becomes OP because of a plot device

>long and convulated martial arts system explanatio

>long technique names that nobody wants to remember

>literally shouting technique names for no reason

>MC is the flawless underdog with a blatantly evil rival

>MC used to get bullied beause he was weak but now he is OP and gets to take revenge (gee, this premise seems REALLY familiar)

>a panel where the MC literally says "I see! I crossed over!" (just...no. this is horrible writing)

>99% chance that the MC will quickly obtain a harem of 10/10 girls who all remain madly in love with him forever even though he does nothing to further the relationship and is scared shitless of close contact with girls

Why would anyone waste their time with this garbage? I will predict the storyline for the next few arcs now :

>MC gets revenge on the author's bullies - i mean, his rivals

>MC obtains a harem of beautiful girls who love him forever without him needing to put any effort into relationships

>training arcs with wall of text explanations on "cultivation" and "spirit" that nobody will remember

>every fight scene will involve smoke explosions where someone will stand still and wonder if he defeated the other guy, fighters stopping to explain their techniques to each other and shouting attack names

>MC becomes the student of a legendary martial arts master

>tournament arc with a secret boss

>every antagonist will be badly writen evil supervillains, like the kind that kick puppies for fun, and whom totally aren't based on the author's bullies

>MC will make references to modern technology that leave the natives confused because most bad authors seem to think that it is LOL SO FUNNY AMIRITE GUISE???

>everyone except the badly written villains will quickly start worshipping the ground the MC walks on and he will be known as a flawless paragon of virtue, just like jesus yamato

You may be right but that's kind of normal stuff happen, it's not easy to be author. As long it's interesting it's fine. 

>mediocre art

>isekai + MC instantly becomes OP because of a plot device

>long and convulated martial arts system explanatio

>long technique names that nobody wants to remember

>literally shouting technique names for no reason

>MC is the flawless underdog with a blatantly evil rival

>MC used to get bullied beause he was weak but now he is OP and gets to take revenge (gee, this premise seems REALLY familiar)

>a panel where the MC literally says "I see! I crossed over!" (just...no. this is horrible writing)

>99% chance that the MC will quickly obtain a harem of 10/10 girls who all remain madly in love with him forever even though he does nothing to further the relationship and is scared shitless of close contact with girls

Why would anyone waste their time with this garbage? I will predict the storyline for the next few arcs now :

>MC gets revenge on the author's bullies - i mean, his rivals

>MC obtains a harem of beautiful girls who love him forever without him needing to put any effort into relationships

>training arcs with wall of text explanations on "cultivation" and "spirit" that nobody will remember

>every fight scene will involve smoke explosions where someone will stand still and wonder if he defeated the other guy, fighters stopping to explain their techniques to each other and shouting attack names

>MC becomes the student of a legendary martial arts master

>tournament arc with a secret boss

>every antagonist will be badly writen evil supervillains, like the kind that kick puppies for fun, and whom totally aren't based on the author's bullies

>MC will make references to modern technology that leave the natives confused because most bad authors seem to think that it is LOL SO FUNNY AMIRITE GUISE???

>everyone except the badly written villains will quickly start worshipping the ground the MC walks on and he will be known as a flawless paragon of virtue, just like jesus yamato

11 months later.... I'm here to fulfill your wish.

Thanks and all I want to say is more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone, anyone, English please.

The art style reminds me of Xian ni and description is interesting to say the least.

11 months later.... I'm here to fulfill your wish.

looks like ToG Bam

Someone, anyone, English please.

The art style reminds me of Xian ni and description is interesting to say the least.

sounds intresting but no englisch or any other latin-rooted language what is this langueage even?

I think it is thai

sounds intresting but no englisch or any other latin-rooted language what is this langueage even?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics