Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 150votes)

God of Martial Arts

Alt Names: alt เทพยุทธ์พลิกลิขิตสวรรค์alt 绝世武神alt Dewa Seni Beladirialt Jue Shi Wu Shenalt Peerless Martial God
Author: Jing Wu Hen
Artist: Yunduowudongman
Genres: Action ActionHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In this world, respect is earned with martial arts. Weak martial artists have strengths of tens of thousands of pounds, capable of cracking boulders. And the strong ones can cut off rivers and split mountains. There are even martial kings who know everything and can travel across the universe. Martial art decides your fate as well as your life and death. The weak is humiliated while the strong looks down on the world. This is a a world where the strong bullies the weak. People's statuses are decided by the levels of their cultivation of martial arts. Each faction fights for the title of "The Strongest". Only the strong ones have the right to survive. Even if you are from the same clan or faction, if you are weak, then you will be bullied and kicked out without mercy.

Original Webcomic: http://www.dmzj.com/info/jueshiwushen.html
Go to God of Martial Arts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To the Author ( Jing wu hen ) New Window Niru
  • 9 Replies
Topic LOVE New Window Ninjastonerman
  • 0 Replies
Topic All characters New Window maliklg
  • 1 Replies

264 Comments

Hell yas

You know, some people enjoy Mary Sue fantasies. You expended so much energy trashing something that isn't even to your tastes. Don't be a snob about it. Your rant is the equivalent of walking into a Mcdonalds and complaining about the lack of culinary skills. Even if it's cheap gratification, there are plenty of people who prefer contrived op mcs over weak spined trash coward characters.

Spoiler

Oh dear. It seems my release rate has increased to 4 sub chapters per day. That's 33 pages a day.

Whelp, just gonna take it easy and slow dow- oh what? I'm not allowed? Says who? Says the people who will stab me until I can't cultivate anymore? Oh... okay then.

Whoa... Calm down dude, can you reduce your mightier,
I'm afraid too many cultivation can destroy your body, please rest a bit. Because you are solo player.

Arrg I cripple you :D

Oh dear. It seems my release rate has increased to 4 sub chapters per day. That's 33 pages a day.

Whelp, just gonna take it easy and slow dow- oh what? I'm not allowed? Says who? Says the people who will stab me until I can't cultivate anymore? Oh... okay then.

thank you sir for your hard work. keep it going :P

Well... I'm reading it.. but it seems like the story is written by a 17year old. There's no build up, characters and plot is so predictable its.. just sad. It feels unfinished.

Let me guess from translator mind : "I am single, why bother curse on normie on night eve. at least Translating manhwa is fun at christmas"

"Single people of the world, UNITE!!!!

May our singleness become our freedom and strenght!!"

Is the manga up to date or are you just taking a christmas break ? :)

Let me guess from translator mind : "I am single, why bother curse on normie on night eve. at least Translating manhwa is fun at christmas"
Adding Trivia Fact from Me : when Reading this mahnwa, try Listening some BGM music from Game Dynasty Warrior series. Feels dope AF man. (this can be applied on other Genre Battle Martial Arts)

Translator here~

I'll be on winter break until 01/12/2018. No releases from me until then.

Edit: I managed to fix my ultrabook. Releases will be coming in. 

Also, I'm now a contributor! Woohoo! No more wait times for approval.

Christmas brake

This Manwha is moving at a pace not possible for man.

Tytytytytytytytytyty
Yes people read the facts. I like them very much, it adds an interesting flavour to reading this

I Like This MC attitude, "NO MERCY"
Thanks Allen for translation
I wanna Ask, Can you make fact list about Cultivation Stage About this Mahnwa(Until this chapter i only know at least Qi, Soul, Profound)
If this fact contain spoiler, you can ignore my word

Obviously, spoiler alert if you don't want to know the cultivation levels beyond the current chapters:

I probably won't make a fact page about it yet. It's not mentioned much in the next 30 chapters anyway.

I Like This MC attitude, "NO MERCY"
Thanks Allen for translation
I wanna Ask, Can you make fact list about Cultivation Stage About this Mahnwa(Until this chapter i only know at least Qi, Soul, Profound)
If this fact contain spoiler, you can ignore my word

Where are the Facts ?!?! I demand interesting facts at the End of the Chap! If not we will find you and we will stab you until you cant cultivate anymore ! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
"I ran out of fact list" Lol

I read them, they're interesting. 

Read it too! Love your work and your facts <3

"I read it ;)".

a reply to the question in the last page of ch4.3

Ah, peerless. I recall this one.
It's what I'd say is the definition of "generic xianxia", the epitome of cliche. But that also means it's really easy to read, and you can easily dump it when it stops being fun. I managed to read up to chapter 300 before I stopped having fun with it.

Also, albeit this sounds extremely strange to say, the comic does not do the webnovel any justice. For the very least, the exposition, character introductions, skills description --- basically, the entirety of the narrative is not as rushed as in the comic, which also means it is by far a lot less cringy.
Notice that it is "less" cringy. It still has its obvious cringe points, with such a generic xianxia being the case (it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that the MC is receiving death-threats for just visiting the toilet, or having the gall to use a chair while eating. It gets absurd either way) -- but the WN did not have me vocalize "oh, fuck off", like the manga did. 

Long story short, if you're looking for something of extreme ease to read with an extremely fast-paced plot, go read the WN. The link was posted below me.
Just for gosh's sake, get into it knowing that it's trash-level story that's easy to read, and easy to dump.

@Question

Spoiler

Who will expect girl sudden attacking that guy when he saw her naked? 

There is no way he can go un spotted. 

Common plot xD

This is novel , same author. I think

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/peerless-martial-god/

well i usually like isekai and wuxia buuut why the mc knows everything about the new world....

His Earth world knowledge is merged with the new world knowledge from the old Lin Feng's body he took over.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics