Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 94votes)

Totsugami

Alt Names: alt Foreign Gods
Author: Saitou Misaki
Artist: Saitou Misaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narukami Tasuku isn't just an average high schooler. He can see ghosts and demons, even though he doesn't want to. One day he was involved in an incident and found out that his family were totsugamimori, the ones who protect the totsugamizuka. And now, as the heir of tosugamimori, he is dragged into their world...
Go to Totsugami Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws? New Window ejxs
  • 0 Replies
Topic What's the series that has a similar premise? New Window Shamune
  • 10 Replies

140 Comments

I think the main guy's character is somewhat shallow it doesn't leave me any impression.
i see a derp on the title page >_<
Those twins are so goddamn (lol) annoying!
It's been a while without a new release. But now we finally have one, or better, two.
UGHHHH the dreaded contest arc i dont know why he cant just flip em the bird say f off i aint giving u my land let me do things my way or atleast say yo atleast u 2 stupid blond generic flat character pricks didnt have ur memories sealed I AM SICK OF THE BLONDE "FOREIGN" CHRISTIAN AND OR CATHOLICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ESPECIALLY THE CONTESTS YOU DONT WIN ANYTHING!!! ATLEAST SAY IF I WIN I GET YOUR LAND! OR SOMETHING EVEN A SNICKERS BAR
I don't really understand these completly unreasonable one-sided "contests" either. If I win, I get everything, if you win, NOTHING HAPPENS AT ALL. What kind of dork do you have to be in order to agree to bs like that?
I never understood why people got into these stupid contests. Can't he just say, "Uh, no. This is mine, go away annoying children."
Expecto Patronum!!!
looks like like things are getting more interesting. looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Kozuka is the teacher guy with the weasel spirit. Tropicon didn't mention anything about the main character. I don't think there's a problem if he has a soft side even when's mainly a stoic kinda guy though.

I agree about the spirits not looking particularly amazing. But the character art is done well, at the very least when it's a close up view.
again i dont see what tropicon is saying here. main character seems indecisive? yes the manga has just started after all. same with comment on the teacher. you cant label a character that you dont know then decide that his labels are conflicting when the characters role has yet to be firmly establised

though the art is indeed underwhelming, the demons have no presence at all
Youkai have once come to invade, now in the form of Totsugami. Seeing the main character be suddenly pulled into this world of fighting demons is pretty exhilarating, and it's nice to see different ways that bad spirits can be fought (guns, youkai summoning, charm chanting...). The art isn't too special and gets underwhelming when presenting spirits, and that Kozuka guy can't seem to decide whether to be the serious older model or the charming uncle. But what nags me the most is that this story has been done so many times, and better, in the form of Kekkaishi, Nuraihyon no Mago, and Rin-ne.

First Impressions: 3/5
Looks good, interesting story reminds me a bit of kekkaishi
first chapter was ok i guess but ill have to see how the story unravels in the later chapters.
Seems cool but at the same time it is only 1 chapter so far

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics