Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 94votes)

Totsugami

Alt Names: alt Foreign Gods
Author: Saitou Misaki
Artist: Saitou Misaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narukami Tasuku isn't just an average high schooler. He can see ghosts and demons, even though he doesn't want to. One day he was involved in an incident and found out that his family were totsugamimori, the ones who protect the totsugamizuka. And now, as the heir of tosugamimori, he is dragged into their world...
Go to Totsugami Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws? New Window ejxs
  • 0 Replies
Topic What's the series that has a similar premise? New Window Shamune
  • 10 Replies

140 Comments

I'd love to see someone working on this again.

Giant Weasel guardian spirit too stronk

Seriously, man I love this manga, it's the little things like the way the characters/spirits/things interact that just feels so fun and fresh.

slow...

It's alright if she's friend zoned him he still has Saki after all. She's all about jumping his bones. http://vatoto.com/read/_/95037/totsugami_v2_ch8_by_lively-scans/30 So yeah we can't feel too bad about his situation.

And so we begin to see the political drama between ghostbusters

She said they weren't, not that she wasn't interested.

I-I'm not being too optimistic right!?

:(

You are and you know it....that's what it makes it so sad u.u

Spoiler

Friend zoned

She said they weren't, not that she wasn't interested.

I-I'm not being too optimistic right!?

:(

SIEG HEIL

Spoiler

Friend zoned

The only romance I see in this is only on those front page where the MC and the "heroine" are together xD

It pretty much is that isn't it. I remember when I saw chapter 14 front page.

I was like, romance is starting?

Just kidding.

The 'romance' in this is subtle to the point of me thinking it's just my imagination.

The only romance I see in this is only on those front page where the MC and the "heroine" are together xD

Heck yeah! Thanks for the update lively scans, and Happy Anniversary to you guys :D

Thanks for the update!

The 'romance' in this is subtle to the point of me thinking it's just my imagination.

Kid Tasuku is cooler than the grown up Tasuku.
What? How can the chapter end there? D: Its not cliffhanger, but it was practically in the middle of a sentence... the cutoff just seems weird...
Chapter 14 Title page...oh wow... o_O
This is a good manga with an interesting plot and characters. My biggest problem is the pacing; in some places it's too fast or just feels weird, though you can still follow the story without any problems. Otherwise, I'd recommend it.
A Harem and Yaoi coming up?
Hmm I wonder about the main characters "second seal" probably a curse spell that may in fact be the reason his memories were sealed as a precaution
Finally a glimpse of romance Posted Image

@boomisbored the manga is called 'foreign gods'- you'd expect to find the foreign catholic/christian girl- given that they would be a 'foreign god' worshipper.

My bad. Can't. Delete. Comments.

@boomisbored the manga is called 'foreign gods'- you'd expect to find the foreign catholic/christian girl- given that they would be a 'foreign god' worshipper.

My bad. Can't. Delete. Comments.
where is the romance in this? aside a few jokes in the chapters

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics