Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 70votes)

Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Alt Names: alt 精霊幻想記alt 정령환상기alt Mythical Spirit Chroniclealt Seirei Gensouki
Author: Kitayama Yuri
Artist: Tenkla
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amakawa Haruto is a young man who died before reuniting with his childhood friend who disappeared five years ago. Rio is a boy living in the slums who wants revenge for his mother who was murdered in front of him when he was five years old.

Earth and another world. Two people with completely different backgrounds and values. For some reason, the memories and personality of Haruto who should’ve died is resurrected in Rio’s body. As the two are confused over their memories and personalities fusing together, Rio (Haruto) decides to live in this new world.

Along with Haruto’s memories, Rio awakens an unknown “special power”, and it seems that if he uses it well, he can live a better life. But before that, Rio encountered a kidnapping that turns out to involve two princesses of the Bertram Kingdom that he lives in.

After saving the princesses, Rio is given a scholarship to the Royal Academy, a school for the rich and powerful. Being a poor orphan in a school full of nobles turns out to be an extremely detestable place to stay at.

Based from a popular webnovel now in manga form!

Raws: https://hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/seirei/

Note: (Discontinued) as of chapter 3.
Alternate Story/Rerelease: Seirei Gensouki - Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni (MINAZUKI Futago)
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/seirei-gensouki-minazuki-futago-r21827
Go to Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

100 Comments

Pretty short for a first chapter~

So uh, whats the point of introducing childhood friend in past life after MC gets cucked? Does she appear again later in the story?

It helps the target audience self-insert.

Disappointing. Why didn't he finish the job? I mean, who in his right mind let's a rapist live?

If we go by shoujo tropes the rapist is probably quite a hot guy/his friend/(in the words of the girl)"He's not actually a bad person!".

img000007.png

Lol what a beta. Grow some balls and act like a late-introduction shoujo manga third wheel-kun.

Amakawa Haruto is a young man who died

And the cause of death was

Spoiler

Ohhh. They have a manga now.
Spoiler

Thanks for picking up this project, even though the MC can be sometimes a bit too devoted, it's one of the best novels i've been reading so far.

So uh, whats the point of introducing childhood friend in past life after MC gets cucked? Does she appear again later in the story?

The fuck happened to the people here? only ntr this and that stfu with it.

Just a warning, there's NTR in this involving the MC although it will take a long time for the manga to catch up. So enjoy it while it lasts?

spoiler tag it please. i wanna know if this is worth reading.

depends on what your definition of ntr is

if you are like the ignorant mass who thinks anything and everything is ntr then w/e lol

if you think NTR is someguy stealing your chick cause he has a bigger dick then w/e 

wew..., I sure miss this artist...

Now that you mention it... that black-haired girl sure seems a little too similar...

And how coincidental that the MC from the artist's previous work is also an unlikable meek guy.

wew..., I sure miss this artist...

There will be a rage fest for anyone who reads this. Just a friendly reminder.

warning the main character in the novel is a beta bitch who gets treated like crap by everyone, and of course peerless jade beauties fall in love with him for no reason

no ntr happened I far as  I know  although there was attempted rape and the MC  half-killed the rapist 

Disappointing. Why didn't he finish the job? I mean, who in his right mind let's a rapist live?

Just a warning, there's NTR in this involving the MC although it will take a long time for the manga to catch up. So enjoy it while it lasts?

if you are like the ignorant mass who thinks anything and everything is ntr then w/e lol

no ntr happened I far as  I know  although there was attempted rape and the MC  half-killed the rapist 

lol so he killed the original guy from that world hu, okay

more like they are both in the same body. and may or may not merge into a single unified personality. I haven't gotten to any point in the novels that may suggest that

lol so he killed the original guy from that world hu, okay

The summary looks good, but where is the chapter? I think I'm gonna read the WN first since I saw kemonomimi in the novel illustration.

if there is no chapter then there is nothing to enjoy !

I can't read this shit nigguh :'v

More isekai schlock?

Followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics