Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 70votes)

Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Alt Names: alt 精霊幻想記alt 정령환상기alt Mythical Spirit Chroniclealt Seirei Gensouki
Author: Kitayama Yuri
Artist: Tenkla
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amakawa Haruto is a young man who died before reuniting with his childhood friend who disappeared five years ago. Rio is a boy living in the slums who wants revenge for his mother who was murdered in front of him when he was five years old.

Earth and another world. Two people with completely different backgrounds and values. For some reason, the memories and personality of Haruto who should’ve died is resurrected in Rio’s body. As the two are confused over their memories and personalities fusing together, Rio (Haruto) decides to live in this new world.

Along with Haruto’s memories, Rio awakens an unknown “special power”, and it seems that if he uses it well, he can live a better life. But before that, Rio encountered a kidnapping that turns out to involve two princesses of the Bertram Kingdom that he lives in.

After saving the princesses, Rio is given a scholarship to the Royal Academy, a school for the rich and powerful. Being a poor orphan in a school full of nobles turns out to be an extremely detestable place to stay at.

Based from a popular webnovel now in manga form!

Raws: https://hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/seirei/

Note: (Discontinued) as of chapter 3.
Alternate Story/Rerelease: Seirei Gensouki - Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni (MINAZUKI Futago)
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/seirei-gensouki-minazuki-futago-r21827
Go to Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

100 Comments

People like you said the same shit about novels like No Game No Life, Shuumatsu and Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash.

When they became anime and people saw what was interesting about them, then you normally shut up.

no game no life IS bad

i saw the anime and it was as generic and boring as the manga. My opinion is that it really just falls into personal preferences. And no, no light novel or manga or whatever has good writing, not even the ones i enjoy

are you talking about the jap versions or the fan-tl ones?
anyway, as long as you enjoy, it has good writing.

People like you said the same shit about novels like No Game No Life, Shuumatsu and Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash.

When they became anime and people saw what was interesting about them, then you normally shut up.

Look, this stuff is fun as a light read but pretending there's some sort of vast gulf in quality between the manga, anime and light novel for any given title is usually stretching things.

i saw the anime and it was as generic and boring as the manga. My opinion is that it really just falls into personal preferences. And no, no light novel or manga or whatever has good writing, not even the ones i enjoy

This is a point I'm glad someone made.  I don't mind reading light novels but to say they're written well is stretching things.  Compared to even mainstream western fantasy/sci-fi authors (e.g. Terry Brooks, Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, Anne McCaffrey, George R.R. Martin) the writing in light novels is garbage.  I don't even usually buy novels but I've got all the Haruhi novels in hardcover and I bought the Spice and Wolf collector's edition (it's like a f!%king bible) in spite of already owning the whole series in paperback.  So it's not like I don't see the value in this stuff, it makes for fun light reading.  I just wish people would stop putting it on a pedestal that it doesn't deserve.

I will never understand why people seem to always believe  their favorite generic iesekai harem novel is some sort of literary masterpiece : \

Novel is much beter compared to this...

which must say alot since the novel is trash compared to alot of the other generic isekai  novels 

"Oh noes, she talk to another guy ! Now she can't be my Waifu anymore !

(﹏╥)"

Actually, from what I've read, he planned to talk to her the next day or so (since they were going to attend the same school) but she literally just disappeared.  Since then he's been searching for her.

Sees girl he likes talking to another guy... runs away and doesn't deal with it for four years, considering it a lost cause.

HOW FUCKING BETA CAN THESE ISEKAI MCs GET?!?

"Oh noes, she talk to another guy ! Now she can't be my Waifu anymore !

(﹏╥)"

KyokoSatoshi
Jun 05 2017 10:31 AM

LHTLs seems to be picking up ALL the isekai ones lol

That is why i like LHT and /Ak/ scans

I will never understand why people seem to always believe  their favorite generic iesekai harem novel is some sort of literary masterpiece : \

ALL OF THE ISEKAI CLICHES

wrong! i didnt see him get hit by a truck!!!

Along with Haruto’s memories, Rio awakens an unknown “special power”, and it seems that if he uses it well, he can live a better life. But before that, Rio encountered a kidnapping that turns out to involve two princesses of the Bertram Kingdom that he lives in.

After saving the princesses, Rio is given a scholarship to the Royal Academy, a school for the rich and powerful. Being a poor orphan in a school full of nobles turns out to be an extremely detestable place to stay at.

ALL OF THE ISEKAI CLICHES

>Material Arts

That's a typo and not a Chuu2 thing right?

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure it should be martial art, Haruto's chuuni skill is a relatively normalish 'spirit art'. Hence the title Seirei Gensouki (Spirit's Illusions Chronicle).

Additional info: the author is a girl so expect more drama & prolonged misunderstanding romance (which probably will only be solved with the series' climax) with an ideal man seen from a female's perspective(MC). If a guy read this there will be a lot of time they'll feel a sense of incongruity with how girly the MC's mindset is--> for example

Spoiler
The MC is also embodiment of 'even if he's a gentleman surrounded with a lot of girls admiring him, he will only exclusively loving the female lead, ideally loyal man. No hesitations like usual harem male lead, he won't even fluster at other girls. If he didn't end up with the girl he'll be a monk.' Which means there's harem but they're already lost before even starting.

>Material Arts

That's a typo and not a Chuu2 thing right?

Spoiler

LHTLs seems to be picking up ALL the isekai ones lol

Spoiler

Going by the first two chapters full of tragedy and the description of a poor orphan going to a school full of rich snobs...I'm going to go out on a limb and say this will likely feature bullying heavily and large doses of edginess. Followed.

Edit:

Saw some LN illustrations on google images

Spoiler

LOL. It just gets better and better.

so this is gonna be an usual isekai harem?

my guess is

Spoiler

she already there before MC *i think

so this is gonna be an usual isekai harem?

my guess is

Spoiler

Eyyyyy it's rushing through the plot of the LN and doing Deus ex machinas all within the first 2 chapters we're in luck boys.  The novel was okay but this manga's gonna bring the plot down to complete trash.

So... it's an isekai battle harem? Gosh, I wonder if it'll be well-written.

When will Bato.to make an Isekai tag?
Same time when they will separate crossdressing from legitimate genderbending.

How different is this version from the WN?

He actually looks for her on the second day (page 8) but he can't find her cause she disappeared already. Yes he runs away on the first day but after that it is already to late although he doesn't give up on her. As far as I remember he informs the police (in the novel)

Even though there isn't a panel covering what happened during those 4 years, ^ this is what really happens.

When will Bato.to make an Isekai tag?

Sees girl he likes talking to another guy... runs away and doesn't deal with it for four years, considering it a lost cause.

HOW FUCKING BETA CAN THESE ISEKAI MCs GET?!?

He actually looks for her on the second day (page 8) but he can't find her cause she disappeared already. Yes he runs away on the first day but after that it is already to late although he doesn't give up on her. As far as I remember he informs the police (in the novel)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics