Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 16votes)

Gaikou Kakkaku

Alt Names: alt 鎧光赫赫alt Luminous and brightnessalt Rapid Fire
Author: Kuji Mitsuhisa
Artist: Kuji Mitsuhisa
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalOneshot OneshotSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of oneshots.

Rapid Fire: follows Dolores as she trains in self-defense with a pistol, and her reasons for doing it.
Go to Gaikou Kakkaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

10 Comments

That was a good short, as it was about regaining her confidence.

While I don't think a gun would have helped her in that situation shown in the manga at the end the training improved her confidence and helped her to overcome her fears.

I don't think that guns are a good weapon when defending and in my opinion create more problems than solve them, recreational use of guns like shooting at a shooting range or collecting them is fine in my books. In this rare case  weapons even can have an overall positive effect, something that should not be ignored in this discussion.

You could try researching if rape, sexual assault, etc had ever been prevented via armed resistance before writing all that. There's tons of evidence of armed self defense stopping crime. Ultimately, your opinion is just your opinion, but reality is a Google search away.

Here's what I managed to get in 3 minutes:

At least it's different

They know me as the headshot machine.
They know me from the highlights they see.
They know me from the matches they watch.
They talk about my one taps.
And I think for me, aiming is so easy. I just go into a match, and that's it. But my aim, it comes from more than just the game.
For me, aim, it is about precision.
This part, people don't see. This part, it does not show up in highlights.
When I sit down to play, everything, already is a part of me.

A csgo meme in batoto, wow i ve seen everything now

I think regardless on the stance of having firearms for self-defence it is clear that the training at the shooting range and carrying guns is a form of therapy for this woman (we don't know if she is in professional therapy). While I don't think a gun would have helped her in that situation shown in the manga at the end the training improved her confidence and helped her to overcome her fears.

I don't think that guns are a good weapon when defending and in my opinion create more problems than solve them, recreational use of guns like shooting at a shooting range or collecting them is fine in my books. In this rare case  weapons even can have an overall positive effect, something that should not be ignored in this discussion.

Some people shoot for defense. I shoot for sexual release. I am an ammosexual.

A not to those before reading: there is a gory, overly-explicit rape flashback that isn't for the faint of heart.

Regardless of my thoughts on how this feels propaganda-y and the questionable tastes that went into the creation of page 1, I feel like story has a critical oversight in that the rapists magically don't have firearms themselves, but instead batons. This takes place Vegas after all, I find it hard to believe that anyone, especially those on the wrong side of the law, are not packing heat.

They know me as the headshot machine.
They know me from the highlights they see.
They know me from the matches they watch.
They talk about my one taps.
And I think for me, aiming is so easy. I just go into a match, and that's it. But my aim, it comes from more than just the game.
For me, aim, it is about precision.
This part, people don't see. This part, it does not show up in highlights.
When I sit down to play, everything, already is a part of me.

I liked this one

This is actually interesting. Good job. on basic backstory, etc. I could see a series develop out of this on various ways people respond to the bad things that happen to them. Plus, details about eye dominance is accurate. Even the military trains people in basic training to learn how to shoot based on eye dominance.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics