Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 32votes)

Inuwashi Momo wa Yuruganai

Alt Names: alt 犬鷲百桃はゆるがないalt 犬鹫百桃绝不会动摇
Author: Kojima Lalako
Artist: Kojima Lalako
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inuwashi Momo, a lovely and delicate girl living with her handsome brothers who dearly take care of her since their parents' death. Of course, she loves them... maybe too much...
In order to protect her kingdom, Momo acts lovely, puts GPS to track them, and does whatever it takes to get rid of girls interested in her brothers like a soldier. But one day, Momo meets a boy who wants to overthrow her perfect kingdom!
Go to Inuwashi Momo wa Yuruganai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

16 Comments

The job of the National Inbreeding Prevention Task Force is not an easy one

Actually, the official name is the Association of National Inbreeding Prevention via Procreation, Lewdness, Etcetera between Siblings. Or N.I.P.P.L.E.S. for short.

But yeah, this manga's pretty ridiculous and over-the-top, which is why it's funny. I'm interested to see where this goes. Although I can't believe they sent Yunkers to Siberia. He was my favorite character.

The job of the National Inbreeding Prevention Task Force is not an easy one

• gt8 likes this

Incest is wincest 

Wow, someone picked this up? How exciting~~ TY JailBreakScans @Sempaiesdeath! Btw, ch2pg6 I think Winston Churchill's phrase she was trying to quote should be "Keep Calm and Carry On," like all the memes about it.

Actually the Middle East is the most incestuous part of the world.

It was a slight jab at the blue bloods, "pure" race ppl and siscons but ok :(

That's one creepy family.

What's with that sleezebag and why hasn't he been dealt with already? Would've taken just a single page to deal with him right on the first chapter and all would be well. If he would approach the matter a bit differently, I'd be okay with him trying to "fix" the relationship between the sister and the brothers, but with his current demeanor, I wish nothing more, but for him to be gone from the manga for good, be it by death, transfer or utter ruination.

I hope he takes the incest out of her.  That shit is wrong ok England/Japan/Midwest America!

Actually the Middle East is the most incestuous part of the world.

I hope he takes the incest out of her.  That shit is wrong ok England/Japan/Midwest America!

The girl is super fun, but the male lead is ruining it. We barely just got a hint of "Momo is cray" + "Her brothers are also kinda crazy" fun before he smirks his way in to fuck the dynamics up.

I'm sure he has extremely good reasons to be buzzing around the siblings that we'll be learning ASAP (childhood friend? mysterious mission? good samaritan?), but what a pushy creep. Leave them alone ffs.

Me and my group are picking this up, we'll hopefully be releasing in a few days.

sweet angel, you are wonderful

someone pick this up please

Me and my group are picking this up, we'll hopefully be releasing in a few days.

I agree, I wanna read about a stalkerish girl!

Yeah. Yandere Girl, ayyy, show us your perfect harem.

i can read more spanish than i thought i could, huh. good stuff.

I agree, I wanna read about a stalkerish girl!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics