Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 45votes)

It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist

Alt Names: alt 네가 없었으면 좋겠어alt It'd be great if you didn't exist!
Author: Carbonara
Artist: Carbonara
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: When did she meet her ideal girl in the worst situation?
Guk-Hwa was kissed by Jang-Mi and left. After a few days since that incident, Guk-Hwa left her work to go home, and saw Jang-Mi on the other train and tried to get off to meet her, while thinking "Why did I do that? The guy thing is already solved anyways."
Jang-Mi finishes working at her place, and gets pissed off because she keeps thinking about that fight about the guy. And so she gets off work all pissed off because Guk-Hwa keeps popping up on her mind again.

Original webtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/I_hope_you_did_not
Go to It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

27 Comments

Looks good so far! Not sure what happened to chapters 1-10 but I'm glad I made it through them before they disappeared.

Looking forward to the rest!~

Edit: as soon as I post this they're back with an [A] at the end of the date uploaded? O.o

Edit2: After looking at the front page I'm guessing the [A] is a tag batoto puts on the middle chapters in a batch when. Someone uploads a bunch at once to ensure your follow list isnt spammed?

>It'd Would be Great If You Didn't Exist

me_irl

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics