Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.96 - 50votes)

Battle Mexia

Alt Names: alt バトルメサイア
Author: Sakurai Toru
Artist: Yoshihara Motoki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Battle Mexia, a perfect RPG fighting Game where every action and feeling are as if real. In the future when Game dominates all class if you are a professional player, Government will take care of you forever - What will happen for our main character when entering the school with Battle Mexia as the main subject? Take a look at a new manga about gaming.

Raw: http://www.comic-clear.jp/comic.aspx?c=30
Go to Battle Mexia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

Unblockable projectiles, and fullscreen comboable to boot? Thats seems broken AF. I still dont understand what kind of game this is, is it an airdasher? Doesnt look like from the looks of things and it cant be a 3d fighter since the MC did a shoryuken motion. All things point to SF with anime fighter kind of aesthetics, so a mix between SF and GG/BB. Anyway, the game seems kind of bad or badly explained, like the author is trying not to introduce fg concepts all at once or something. 

it's probably closer to KoF? that's my guess anyway. but yeah, there's no real concept to the game. it just feels like a giant clusterfuck

Unblockable projectiles, and fullscreen comboable to boot? Thats seems broken AF. I still dont understand what kind of game this is, is it an airdasher? Doesnt look like from the looks of things and it cant be a 3d fighter since the MC did a shoryuken motion. All things point to SF with anime fighter kind of aesthetics, so a mix between SF and GG/BB. Anyway, the game seems kind of bad or badly explained, like the author is trying not to introduce fg concepts all at once or something. 

This game seems to be soooo boring. A Fighting game is fun because it's difficult to input the commands, and there's a whole system of actions you can and cannot do, by learning everything you learn to do combos and cancels, and whatever system the game has. By taking the controller out of the game you simplify a bit too much, sure it's faster, and will allow for more players to play, but, well it takes away the fun in playing the game.

Am I the only one who thought that the dialogue is pretty bad in this one?

Is it because of the translation?

this one was too, it's the manga that has bad dialogue xD

angelic layer for boys...

Damn, my dude, your ref game is on point!

Now we got a sister here that are professional. Now our MC trying his best to try meet his sister.

angelic layer for boys...

Fucking m2k out of nowhere lol

Am I the only one who thought that the dialogue is pretty bad in this one?

Is it because of the translation?

It's really a shame. The premise of it being a manga about fighting game is neat, but the presentation ends up being all over the place.

The author didn't even bother to explain the mechanics of the game.

When are going to get a moba manga

I have no idea what I just read, but I know for certain that it was well and truly crap.

they need to do a match up with Hi Score Girl.

So its a fighting game+SAO knockoff.

SAO itself is a cheap knockoff...

Called it. Daigo is the final boss

I read it as Battle Mexico

I was disappointed I was wrong

So was I. Was kinda hoping it was a manga about people having fights with the literal land mass.

oh Japan always dreaming of having the ultimate game with the ultimate players and that Daigo Umehara posters lol, so this manga is based on what could have been of Street Fighter if Crapcom wasn't so shitty.

lol that's Daigo at page 16

So its a fighting game+SAO knockoff.

Looks interesting, Let's see how it'll develop.

I read it as Battle Mexico

I was disappointed I was wrong

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics