Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 41votes)

The Descending Moon at the Foot of the Mountain

Alt Names:
Author: Son Jang-Won
Artist: Son Jang-Won
Genres: Drama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A warm story of healing on a road hidden among the mountains. Here is where the tale of a female spirit of the stratum, the many layers of earth and rock, and one man begins.

Raw: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/moonfoot
Go to The Descending Moon at the Foot of the Mountain Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

I kinda like it. It's just a really chill story about rocks.

very similar to spice and wolf

I also thought it was an interesting beginning ... lets give this one a chance for now. :)

isn't just me or someone also thinks that the MC is probably the same as that girl?? 

Spoiler

Interesting story, interesting art. The manhwa introduces a fascinating world and I can't wait to learn more. Thank you!

this has mushishi vibe with that chill mc that reminds me of ginko and the supernatural theme.
Thank you

thanks

The prologue was great. I can't wait to read the main story. :) Thanks, Dayment scans!
Looks cool so far. Hopefully we get some more chapters soon. :)

Off to an interesting start

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics