Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 228votes)

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

Alt Names: alt จอมเวทยุคใหม่ กับ ศาสตร์เวทที่ล้าหลัง!alt 異世界魔法は遅れてる!alt The Different World Magic Is Too Behind!
Author: Hitsuji Gamei
Artist: Comta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Felmenia Stingray was a genius magician. She quickly became the most distinguished magician of the Astel Kingdom after her discovery of white fire magic, which had the power to burn anything.

However, the world is in peril due to the Demon King. The kingdom's court magicians perform a summoning ritual for heroes and bring forth a hero and two youths, a boy and a girl. Unlike the girl, the young man refused to fight the Demon King alongside the Hero and demanded to be sent back to his world. The kingdom, angry with his behavior, lock him away.

Now Felmenia stands before the young man with her strongest magic, the white flame, being completely useless and asks who he is. It was already obvious to her that this man was far stronger than she was. To this he simply responds.

"Yakagi Suimei, a magician."
Go to Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LN/WN? New Window xts
  • 6 Replies

322 Comments

hm... 

not a strong 1 chp

Oh, they made manga finally. (Web) novel has atrocious translation and has many other bullshit things in the story. Let's hope that manga somehow will fix it.

do explain, how atrocious is the writing in the WN? is it bearable?

its the novel being translated? last time i heard of it was around 1 more chapter after he reached the new castletown that i presume its the start of volume 2?

also really this description its extremely fun  since from what i am looking on the manga that description will happen in around 3 or 4 more chapters HAHA

Oh, they made manga finally. (Web) novel has atrocious translation and has many other bullshit things in the story. Let's hope that manga somehow will fix it.

I do remember finding one once. But It honestly didn't interest me so I haven't kept up with it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but it is out there.

Gate actually does a good job doing it both ways.

Actually, go pick up Charles Stross' latest Laundry novel. He actually did an awesome reverse Isekai with an elven spy girl popping into our world before capping it off with how the Gate original invasion should have worked out.

Out of curiosity, has there ever been a sort of "reverse isekai" where someone in an alternate world gets sent to "our" world?

I do remember finding one once. But It honestly didn't interest me so I haven't kept up with it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but it is out there.

Out of curiosity, has there ever been a sort of "reverse isekai" where someone in an alternate world gets sent to "our" world?

Hataraku maou sama comes to mind. Don't know if there are others.

Followed before i even read it lol.

The only isekai and isekai MC I actually like (due to reasons that would spoil the plot). Unfortunately because of the sheer amount of detail and world building the author puts into the story, it takes forever for new chapters to come out. Hopefully the manga adaptation doesn't omit too much of the details and back story... Although it already seems to be going that route.
Isekai
No perverted MC
No ecchi tag (though it may appear soon)
No cheat-like RPG powers(MCs might still be OP)
Story sounds interesting and the art is great.
Followed
the art really not do any justice to the LN the art of LN one is plenty more superior. Also this story is good so give it a chance there are noo way to today to be a completely original story there must be right now plenty stories of other worlds, travels, reincarnation or future worlds so reallly do criticism about an story for being of the same line plot is pointless

At least no truck-kun or plane-san involved .

...why i feel that the princess and the miss mage appearences somehow look switched?

*Insert generic hate comment on Isekai Stories here*

WTF. These artstyle is too different from LN. They change Felmenia and Suimei character. 

Batoto readers when they see another isekai series

Spoiler

I don't care if it was isekai all I know is that I like the story, the art and the character, that was already enough reason for me to like it and reading it

Instafollow

One of my favourite isekai stories.

booo generic isekai *followed

sigh another isekai, please keep feeding me this type of manga itadakimasu  omnomnomnom

oh no, another isekai...

*instant follow*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics