Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 51votes)

Itoshi no Sakura-san

Alt Names: alt 愛しの桜さん
Author: Orihara Sachiko
Artist: Orihara Sachiko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Itoshi no Sakura-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

Well that was cute. I'm following. I love a good manga about a married couple.

Thanks for the upload!
He's a impotent corporate drone and she's the definition of prime NTR material. I like.

what the...? Yankee Girl's mangaka seemed knowing this?

wife who invites her husband to radio exercise every single night, is awesome as fawk!

followed!

"Current group" that released two chapters of Oku-san in half a year. Yeaah.

Four chapters in the two and a half months that the manga was announced to be dropped by TSP, with Squiggles uploading later chapters a week after a new upload by the succeeding group.

I'm not stopping anyone from re-doing the mangas I work on. If they can dish out high quality stuffs, sure go ahead and read them. You think I don't want my translating to be top notch 200% correct English, pro Grammar and superb fine editing?

If you wanted '200% correct English, pro Grammar and superb fine editing' then the series you work on would have it already.

There are endless examples of pages like this http://i.imgur.com/8h6SXnk.jpg in your releases.

You should work on a series because it's something you enjoy and you want to see out there in the best quality it can be, as it is unlikely anything you do will be licensed in English. It's insulting to other scanlators, and probably even the mangaka, that you don't give enough of a crap about the quality of your release to undo accidentally brushing over a panel or clean a single bubble properly, and that's an aside from the constant translation and grammar problems.

Not only that but you're pushing people to pay you for it.

Do not spout lines saying you wish they had correct English or good editing when you're clearly throwing chapters out as fast as possible. Not everything you've released is bad - some joint stuff is fine - but don't just half arse it if you're saying you are capable of better.

I'm not stopping anyone from re-doing the mangas I work on. If they can dish out high quality stuffs, sure go ahead and read them. You think I don't want my translating to be top notch 200% correct English, pro Grammar and superb fine editing?

There are other people working on some of these series, Oku-san being an example, in which Squiggles started jumping ahead of the current group.

I wouldn't have as much of an issue quality-wise if it weren't for her obviously pushing out crap as much as possible simply to advertise her patreon and website.

"Current group" that released two chapters of Oku-san in half a year. Yeaah.

If you don't like it, you could just not read it. If you don't think it's worth donating, then don't donate. Squiggles releases a lot of stuff, and even if they're not perfect, they're readable. It's not like there's anyone else translating or editing these series. I'd always rather have more stuff to read, and Squiggles is doing god's work in that regard.

There are other people working on some of these series, Oku-san being an example, in which Squiggles started jumping ahead of the current group.

I wouldn't have as much of an issue quality-wise if it weren't for her obviously pushing out crap as much as possible simply to advertise her patreon and website.

@SquigglesJP can you find a translator that actually knows Japanese.

The fact people are giving you money over patreon to release crap so awful that makes machine translation look good is embarrassing.

If you are doing this for money, at least try to give half a shit about the quality of what you are releasing, especially with all the series you pick up.

If you don't like it, you could just not read it. If you don't think it's worth donating, then don't donate. Squiggles releases a lot of stuff, and even if they're not perfect, they're readable. It's not like there's anyone else translating or editing these series. I'd always rather have more stuff to read, and Squiggles is doing god's work in that regard.

The thing is, she knows Japanese.

Then is the issue JP > EN, why not resolve that before picking up two dozen series?

There's no effort put into any release by squiggles, on any aspect of the scanlation process. This single image makes that clear: http://i.imgur.com/8h6SXnk.jpg

Edit: It turns out Squiggles about me page states her Japanese isn't good.

The fact people are giving you money over patreon to release crap so awful that makes machine translation look good is embarrassing.

If you are doing this for money, at least try to give half a shit about the quality of what you are releasing, especially with all the series you pick up.

The thing is, she knows Japanese.

insta follow :D 

Oh shit this is the Entire Gang of Pure Delinquents guy. Fuckin' followed

Follow

Same mangaka as Koisuru Yankee, definitely going to follow this. The married couple life kinda remind me of Okusan a liitle.

Could be a fun read

• Gao likes this

First~! gege I'm such a kid

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics