Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 34votes)

Frame Arms Girl: Lab Days

Alt Names: alt フレームアームズ・ガール ラボ・デイズ
Author: Kotobukiya
Artist: Tsuneo Tsuneishi
Genres: Mecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based on the hit model kit line by Kotobukiya, Frame Arms Girl.

This manga follows Gourai, a newly activated Frame Arms Girl at Factory Advance as a test for self aware AI along side several other FA Girls.
Go to Frame Arms Girl: Lab Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

i dont know why , Busou Shinki figures are expensive than Frame Arms girls. its quite strange.

This is unrelated but if you know could you tell me from where is the chibi green haired girl in the bottom part of the credits page?

Busou Shinki's Maochao drawn by azumadoguu

http://touch.pixiv.net/member.php?id=8298

A Maochao is also one of the main characters in the manga Busou Shinki 2036, drawn by BLADE.

I'm looking for help getting this and other manga related to Busou Shinki, Megami Device, and Frame Arms Girl out on the web.  If you're interested, please contact me!

Thanks!

This is unrelated but if you know could you tell me from where is the chibi green haired girl in the bottom part of the credits page?

I come for the loli

Reminds me a bit of Angelic Layer.  Looking forward to see more of this. ^_^

NV mind...

I got it in Ace Mag..

d'ya have the sourse???

I want a Kaiju-style battle with Frame Arms girl and Mini Ika-musume...

An anime AND a manga? This franchise is picking up speed.

I'm looking for help getting this and other manga related to Busou Shinki, Megami Device, and Frame Arms Girl out on the web.  If you're interested, please contact me!

Thanks!

Busou Shinki was adorable IMO. Hope ill enjoy this one too

Thanks!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics